Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
    Did you guys see the front page of GW? They are saying SGA (and SG-1) will take a 6 month!!! break after this half season, returning March 2007!
    Yes, saw that. Am not happy about that.
    Happy be-lated B-day to your sis. Another SGA convert, yay.

Originally posted by iLemon
    That links not working for me Do you need to be a member of the forum to see it?
    I couldn't get that link to work either. I went to the main site and saw it there: http://www.david-hewlett.co.uk/DHnews.htm

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Wow- have we all been bad kids or what? I hope those hot tubs pics are ok. I took one off. Eek!
      I finally got my Cult Times magazine from UK today. Happy!
      sigpic
      Sig by im_meli
      More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

you do have to be a member of the loving david hewlett forum to see the posts....

Comment

I don´t want to wait 6 months to another episodes It´s bad, bad idea and I don´t understand it. I hope that it´s only rumor. And I hope that SGA will run in TMN.

And yes, you need to be registrated to get to the forum. It´s new protection against spammers.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka
            I don´t want to wait 6 months to another episodes It´s bad, bad idea and I don´t understand it. I hope that it´s only rumor.
            Agreed. I don't understand it either. Six months is *way* too long to wait for any show.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              OK, i heard a rumor that there's a nekkid picture of david posted in this thread. Now it might have been the pic i snipped, but i can't be sure (apologies if i snipped a pic incorrectly, i'm at work and i don't DARE let that download)

If there is one, y'all have until i get home this afternoon to get it out of here. If it's already gone, more the better

We do have a 'keep it pg' rule, and nudity, even tasteful nudity, goes beyond that.

Please make sure that all pics posted here are in good taste. Not just for you but for the thousands of other people that play on this forum
              I remember a picture of Hewlett in boxers, Hewlett in swimtrunks, and Hewlett wrapped in a sheet... but I don't remember any nude pictures.
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

I think if I found any nude picture of David I would certainly remember it. And I would have it in my computer.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                  I remember a picture of Hewlett in boxers, Hewlett in swimtrunks, and Hewlett wrapped in a sheet... but I don't remember any nude pictures.
                  I was the one who put the hot tub boxer pic up and I removed it. I don't remember any naked ones, either. I'm not too sure what this was. If I get banned, oh well.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by im_meli

Comment

I'm not gonna go banning folks unless they persistently ignore the mods

It was just a friendly warning to keep your thinking kiddie friendly is all.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i posted one from Joe's wedding.... the shower scene and i've removed it, even though it didn't show anything, just to be on the safe side

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

I'm not gonna go banning folks unless they persistently ignore the mods

It was just a friendly warning to keep your thinking kiddie friendly is all.
                        Thanks. I am still a newbee here, and I enjoy playing at this park. I'll keep it "Disney" safe.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by im_meli

Comment

Willow and pavane - just wanted to let you know that I got your mails! Thanks! Will answer them in the next days.

Hope your sis had a nice birthday, Willow!

See you all soon. I didn't want to sound as if I'm sulking in my earlier post, it's just that I was in a hurry this morning and wanted to say that I just need a little time to think about the 'current events'.

Night,
                          A., still squeeing about David's latest message
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

OK, i heard a rumor that there's a nekkid picture of david posted in this thread. Now it might have been the pic i snipped, but i can't be sure (apologies if i snipped a pic incorrectly, i'm at work and i don't DARE let that download)

If there is one, y'all have until i get home this afternoon to get it out of here. If it's already gone, more the better

We do have a 'keep it pg' rule, and nudity, even tasteful nudity, goes beyond that.

Please make sure that all pics posted here are in good taste. Not just for you but for the thousands of other people that play on this forum
                            Yes it was the one you snipped. Sorry it was 2am when you removed it and I didn't get back to you.

Comment

I doubt the hot tub picture could be classed as inappropriate. It was just swimtrunks.
                              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

OK to clarify why I reported it not that I have to it was the Joe's Wedding pic of David naked in the shower with the teapot. Now having gotten into trouble myself for posting that one and a few others when I was young and foolish. I just thought I should get it out of here asap so I reported it. End of story go back to your thunking.

Dam those sheets!

Comment

Working...
                                X