Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34
    thanks.. im glad i delurked as well.. no problem hoped u liked it Arlessiar
    Welcome, atlantis_babe34!!! I delurked only a couple of weeks ago in this thread myself, as I just couldn't resist. The people here are such happy, lovely, dedicated thunkers! I'm a regular lurker in the Sparky thread, so I know you hang out a lot there as well, and I'm glad to see you thunk for David!

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
    Anyway... should take me another hour to have it up. I'll come back and post the links, oh and I will make a DH bits only version for dial-up users.
    I love you!
    sigpic

Comment

OK so I am uploading the files (they are in the middle of being processed) the DH bits will be the last to show up so just keep checking ... just go to my LJ here willowscat Please let me know if you have any problems accessing them.

Comment

Hi all,

A quick one:

WC, thanks for the tip about the special.

Prion, each guest has a 45 mins Q&A except David H, who had a 1 hr session.

The first disc has 3 guests, so it was about 2hrs 15 mins.
        So is the second, I think (though Paul and David's sessions overlapped).
        The third is short - about 1 hour, as it only had the auction.

Hope this helps.
        Thanks,
        Alex

To make it legal:

Comment

Originally posted by RoryJ
          Welcome, atlantis_babe34!!! I delurked only a couple of weeks ago in this thread myself, as I just couldn't resist. The people here are such happy, lovely, dedicated thunkers! I'm a regular lurker in the Sparky thread, so I know you hang out a lot there as well, and I'm glad to see you thunk for David!

I love you!

thanks.. lol yeah i hang out there.. alot and in the JFT.. do not lurk no more in the sparky thread we are nice people and we wont bite
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Both files are now processed and up. Again any problems let me know.
            Originally posted by mcalex22
            WC, thanks for the tip about the special.
            You are welcome I was surprised you didn't already have it on your LJ. If you find a better version (quality) can you let me know?
            The first disc has 3 guests, so it was about 2hrs 15 mins.
            So is the second, I think (though Paul and David's sessions overlapped).
            The third is short - about 1 hour, as it only had the auction.
            Oh so they are quite long really, that makes the $65 a little more palatable! I would have ordered the first one but, well it's all about DH for me.

Comment

Both files are now processed and up. Again any problems let me know.
              You are welcome I was surprised you didn't already have it on your LJ. If you find a better version (quality) can you let me know?
              Oh so they are quite long really, that makes the $65 a little more palatable! I would have ordered the first one but, well it's all about DH for me.
              I've also uploaded them and a couple of people on my flist have as well. It's rather popular as it features the cast of SGA, minus Jase, though.

I didn't buy DVD no.1 but Derry has and I watched it during the weekend. It's funny too

Speaking of cons... here's an oldie:

Both these pics were taken by Derry at the BOBW con (for interested parties)

I was thinking of this pic as I was at Derry's in the weekend and actually "cuddled" K9. Then I said, "This isn't by any chance the same K9 that Paul sat on, was it?" which was funny because it is!

Ta,
              Alex
              Last edited by mcalex22; 26 June 2006, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                But I have to admit it's lovely that you think of me even when I'm away (especially since I'll have to leave for ten days soon ), even if you blame me for everything that goes wrong while I'm away.
                TEN DAYS?!! You cant leave us for 10 days!! We'll miss you I might have to make 10 different Bald McKay manips for each day you're away to make myself feel better and it'll be all your fault

Speaking of cons... here's an oldie:
                http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a258/mcalex22/Con/BOBW2c.jpg[/IMG]

Both these pics were taken by Derry at the BOBW con (for interested parties)
                http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a258/mcalex22/Con/captioncontest1.jpg[/IMG]
                Is DH holding a sonic screwdriver? I cant believe I only just noticed

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                  TEN DAYS?!! You cant leave us for 10 days!! We'll miss you I might have to make 10 different Bald McKay manips for each day you're away to make myself feel better and it'll be all your fault

Is DH holding a sonic screwdriver? I cant believe I only just noticed
                  Sure is a screwdriver! I think it was purchased in London. When Derry took out K9, DH squeed in delight but pouted when it was taken away from him by Paul. So he was given the sonic screwdriver by Derry. There is another pic of him posing with the sonic crewdriver...

Damn, I gotta get me one too.. though I'd love a Dalek!

Comment

*runs in and hugs willows cat*

thank you soooooooooooooo much!

*runs out*

*pops head back in*

Oh btw good pics everyone i really ought to update my photobucket account!

*pops out again*

Comment

Sure is a screwdriver! I think it was purchased in London. When Derry took out K9, DH squeed in delight but pouted when it was taken away from him by Paul. So he was given the sonic screwdriver by Derry. There is another pic of him posing with the sonic crewdriver...

Damn, I gotta get me one too.. though I'd love a Dalek!

you should get one! I've got one and I absolutely love it! I've also get a talking Dalek pen And I'm planning on buying the talking TARDIS pen

Kolya: Give me that sonic screwdriver or i'll kill Sheppard!!
                      McKay: Never!! You can kill whoever you like but you'll never get my sonic screwdriver!!

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

OK so I am uploading the files (they are in the middle of being processed) the DH bits will be the last to show up so just keep checking ... just go to my LJ here willowscat Please let me know if you have any problems accessing them.
                        Loved the David bits. wonder if the pictures of a dogs breakfast that they used are anywhere.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                          you should get one! I've got one and I absolutely love it! I've also get a talking Dalek pen And I'm planning on buying the talking TARDIS pen
                          Well I know where to go for a pen! Lol! How many do you need?! I want one! What on Earth does a Dalek pen look like, is it just a picture or is it a Dalek?

I had to deflate my inflatable Dalek , he takes up too much room.

Comment

that special thing was ace thank you so much willow's cat *hugs*

i REALLY hope us UK peeps get to see a dogs breakfast i so wanna see it like right now!! LOL
                            Last edited by tiggerific; 26 June 2006, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerific
                              that special thing was ace thank you so much wollow's cat *hugs* i REALLY hope us UK peeps get to see a dogs breakfast i so wanna see it like right now!! LOL
                              Lol! you know you just called me wollow!

I think we all want to see it!

Comment

*waves*

Hello!!

Sorry I wasn't around at the weekend but had a lot of RL things to do so had no opportunity to post and then in the late evening I was just so tired I had to go to bed!!

Thanks for noticing I wasn't around though!! Makes me feel I have made it as an official thunker!!

!!!!!!Welcome newbies!!!!!!

Glad you plucked up the courage to delurk and join in the fun! We are quite mad but lovely with it!!

Thanks for the link to your LJ Willow. I have just got in from work so when I have caught up on my threads I am off to check it out!!

Re Arlessiar going away - I shall be in Austria for a week in August so if I cannot get to an internet cafe I shall be away for a while too!! Still I have made arrangements for any eps I may miss!! And I hope you lot will fill me in when I get back!! Still it is not for a while yet so you are stuck with me for a bit longer!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD
                                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X