Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    Fast is the key word here, I just watched it and booooy did I see nothing at all. I think I need to watch it ten times until I can make something out.
    I have discovered that if you play it and press pause straight away you can then manually control the speed using the sliding bar at the bottom (you know the one that moves as the vid plays) and then you get to see much more! There is a shot of Rodney but as I cannot cap I can't share it! Anyway you can't really see what he is doing so not much point really!

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

I have almost done all my exams. I have the last one on Tuesday and then is the first year in University finally over
      What would cheer up my mood more would be victory of our footballers. But it didn´t happen. How the hell is it possible? It was such perfect day...I think I shouldn´t take it so seriously but I can´t help

I think I need a dose of David to get better. And this section is perfect for that.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

And about DH on the thread - DH visiting us would be squee-worthy, yes, but poor DH having to see this manip, that would only be weep-worthy!

Bye, A.
        Poor David Bet he's going to need serious therapy one day because of this thread

Happy 1 year aniversary btw A Sorry I missed it yesterday

sigpic
        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Hi WE WON! Well OK we drew but that is all we needed!!!

Yeah sorry OT World Cup soccer ramblings.

A man and his sword, his really big sword. Jeez 7 am and in the gutter already.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat

Yeah sorry OT World Cup soccer ramblings.
            Hi Willow!

Congrats - you are through then! So are we! We play Ecuador on Sunday - knock out now though!! Don't hold out much hope for us with Owen sent home injured and Rooney only 80% fit!

Well it is 10.10 pm here so gutter talk is just fine!!

Mx
            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
              There is a shot of Rodney but as I cannot cap I can't share it! Anyway you can't really see what he is doing so not much point really!
              I just watched it again, and he's not doing much in this micro-scene, he's just looking somewhere. But, one thing I noticed (SPOILER S3):
              Spoiler:
              His jacket is torn or otherwise damaged, just like it is in the promo pics from "No man's land", so I guess the scene is from this ep. The background doesn't look like a Hive ship to me though, more like Atlantis, so maybe it's after the rescue/escape.

Originally posted by klenotka
              What would cheer up my mood more would be victory of our footballers. But it didn´t happen. How the hell is it possible?
              I was very surprised and a little sad that the Czech team lost and has to go home.
              The USA will have to go too, but Australia's in the next round!
              Originally posted by False Hope
              Bet he's going to need serious therapy one day because of this thread
              Definitely, this thread is dangerous for those who are still sane!
              Happy 1 year aniversary btw A Sorry I missed it yesterday
              Thanks! But it's no reason to be sorry, I nearly missed it myself. I noticed it by chance shortly before I wanted to log out. And it's also not such a special thing. Btw, I also forgot all the other anniversaries, like yours and Willow's for example.

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I have a question, does anyone know the name of the song David sings in IceMen? Does it have a name? I checked the credits but my copy is not so clear.

Comment

Congrats! Hehe, I just mentioned it too, because I was very happy when I heard that Australia is through!
                  Naughty time again. Wonderful!
                  And well, this pic simply provokes thoughts like that...
                  I have a question, does anyone know the name of the song David sings in IceMen? Does it have a name? I checked the credits but my copy is not so clear.
                  Sorry, no idea, my copy's also pretty bad.
                  Don't hold out much hope for us with Owen sent home injured and Rooney only 80% fit!
                  Don't worry, I think England will still be strong, they are fighters!
                  I saw Owen getting injured - ouch, that looked bad! I hope he recovers soon!

Bye, A.

Comment

Oh quick!! Check out here!! It is a really clear version of the promo!! And it is longer as it is the official one on the sci fi site!!

Can people cap any of it? I have found out that I will be able to on Media Player Classic when I update the codec but I let hubbie do that as if I do it the computer will definitely explode!!

Mx
                    sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Thanks! But it's no reason to be sorry, I nearly missed it myself. I noticed it by chance shortly before I wanted to log out. And it's also not such a special thing. Btw, I also forgot all the other anniversaries, like yours and Willow's for example.

Bye, A.
                      Dont worry about it, I forget it myself too

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Sorry, no idea, my copy's also pretty bad.
                        Darn, I'm making a vid with it my first thought was to just go with "David Hewlett sings" I would like to properly credit it though.

You still up Arlessiar? You want your birthday wish now or later? It is Friday here.

McKayRocks! I'm looking at it now but it is a bit hard to cap flash IMO.

Comment

Oh quick!! Check out here!! It is a really clear version of the promo!! And it is longer as it is the official one on the sci fi site!!
                          Hey, I was right, it's a trailer for "No man's land"!
                          Spoiler:
                          This time the "Rodney looking somewhere" scene wasn't in it IIRC, only a "Rodney at console in control room" scene. (btw I didn't see Chuck! )

You still up Arlessiar? You want your birthday wish now or later? It is Friday here
                          Yup, I'm still up, but I'll go to bed now, I'm very tired. It's Friday here since a few seconds, I wanted to be in bed an hour ago, but I simply couldn't leave when there's so much going on here. But I'll go now, even though I have good news, I have Friday off! No work, my boss gave me the free day as a birthday present! Isn't that great? So I can sleep in. I'll look at your birthday wish when I get up on the morning, Willow! So I have something to look forward to! *hugs Willow the sweet darling*

Good night, see you later my friends,
                          A.

Comment

McKayRocks! I'm looking at it now but it is a bit hard to cap flash IMO.
                            Someone on the Shep whump uses 'ctrl i' and has got some good ones of

Season 3 SPOILERS
                            Spoiler:
                            Shep punching a Genii guard in a cell and an explosion on the Deddy!!

I of course know absolutely nothing about any of this!! I know you are much more with it than I am on this sort of thing so apologies if I am talking cobblers!!!

And although it is only 11.10 pm on Thursday 22 June here in the UK I know it is gone midnight in Germany and so is now Friday 23 June so

!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARLESSIAR !!!!!!

Spoiler:

So then Colonel - have you heard what I have to do for Arlessiar's party? The thunkers want me to jump out of a huge cake!! And they keep saying the work 'nekkid'. Do you know what that means? Is is fangirl parlance?!

Mx

EDIT - Oh you have gone to bed!! Still you will get this later so have a good day!!
                            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

I have Friday off! No work, my boss gave me the free day as a birthday present! Isn't that great? So I can sleep in. I'll look at your birthday wish when I get up on the morning, Willow! So I have something to look forward to! *hugs Willow the sweet darling*
                              Wow nice boss OK I will leave the birthday message till later

I couldn't cap the scifi promo I can't open it in a stand alone so...

Comment

Someone on the Shep whump uses 'ctrl i' and has got some good ones of
                                Sounds like they can either open it in Windows Media player or they have a different browser as IE as far as I know will not screencap flash media, I can cap the other one but not the flash media, unless I try a whole screen capture but the quality will be low and besides there is bearly any McKay in it, hardly seems worth it. I can try.

So I'm perverse.

Comment

Working...
                                X