Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    chamomile tea....or warm milk with honey...(works like a charm for me)
    well im not a big tea fan but i'll try the warm milk with honey thanks alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      well im not a big tea fan but i'll try the warm milk with honey
      I hope it works for you! *hugs*
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

why thank you Colonel.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          Guess it's been a busy couple of weeks for everyone. I was spray painting tennis balls metallic silver last night.

So when the forum shut down yesterday I had come up with the ultimate way to pay for the SGA "Rescue Elizabeth!" movie, but apparently my post didn't take. I completely forgot I had this, but WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY back when I owned/worked for an HP fansite, we contacted Robert Pattinson about doing an interview for his role in GOF. Of course, the poor boy was an unknown at the time.

Never heard back from his agents, but about 5 months after Goblet of Fire came out, I get this letter via airmail from England. Inside is a hand-signed picture of Robert walking by a river somewhere in the UK. It's not an HP picture and it's not addressed to me, but it is an authentic signature. At the time I was like 'huh?' because I'm not a huge 'memorabilia' person.

So...considering now all the Twi-hards out there, I'm thinking 50, 60 million at least? Whatcha think??
          Brilliant! There are some Twilight fans right here on GW that I'm confident will love to help us out. You probably shouldn't tell them what the money is for.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Brilliant! There are some Twilight fans right here on GW that I'm confident will love to help us out. You probably shouldn't tell them what the money is for.
            What we need to find is a Twilight fan who's also a Joe/Torri fan....
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
              What we need to find is a Twilight fan who's also a Joe/Torri fan....
              From what I've been told the power of the Pattinson hair strong enough to overcome anything, even supporting another ship in another fandom. So we maybe can take our chances.
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

From what I've been told the power of the Pattinson hair strong enough to overcome anything, even supporting another ship in another fandom. So we maybe can take our chances.
                Hey, don't forget - maybe it sparkles
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  Hey, don't forget - maybe it sparkles
                  THIS IS TRUE! What's-his-name-Edward? He's a total sparky!!
                  Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Better days - Bruce Springsteen
                    2. Girl from the North Country - Bob Dylan & Johnny Cash
                    3. Bubbly by Colbie Caillat
                    4. I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes by Dierks Bentley
                    5. Come Fly With Me - Frank Sinatra
                    6. Fly Me To The Moon-Frank Sinatra
                    7. Come What May - Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman (Moulin Rouge Soundtrack)
                    8. I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
                    9. There you'll be - Faith Hill.
                    10. Something to Talk About - Bonnie Raitt
                    11. Wink and a Smile - Harry Connick Jr
                    12. Black Roses Red - Alana Grace
                    13. Things - Dean Martin and Nancy Sinatra
                    14. Between the Lines - Sara Bareilles
                    15. I Will Find You - Clannad
                    16. Never Alone - Barlow Girl
                    17. Broken- Seether feat. Amy Le
                    18. Poison by Alice Cooper
                    19. Nothing Else Matters- Metalica
                    20. Let's Make Love - Faith Hill w/ Tim McGraw
                    21. In A Lifetime- Clannad, featuring Bono
                    22. In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel

23. Sarai qui - Sarah Brightman and Allesandro Safina

(If you were wondering, it's a re take of "There you'll be", only MUCH better than original. Why? Just turn up your speakers and let Safina's voice blow you away)
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

So both these ships have hair issues. LOL I know little about Twilight except that it makes me cringe. I even tried watching the new show Vampire Dairies but when
                      Spoiler:
                      the vamp started writing in his diary they lost me.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm a Sparky and a Twilight fan, but I don't think I can cough up quite that much cash.

I think I got $50 in my wallet tho (amazing since I went shopping yesterday). Will that help?
                        sigpic
                        Signature by Erin87

Comment

anuna is there is a english version of this sarai Qui song or is the only english version the faith hill version?

Comment

im not a big harry potter or twilight fan i never could get into those movies.

Comment

So both these ships have hair issues. LOL I know little about Twilight except that it makes me cringe. I even tried watching the new show Vampire Dairies but when
                              Spoiler:
                              the vamp started writing in his diary they lost me.
                              I really wanted to like Vampire Diaries...really....

I was sorely disappointed....
                              sigpic

Comment

Beautiful version of that song Anuna! thank you!
                                *melts into a puddle listening to Safina*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X