No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it with people reading their own medical ID bracelets???

OhNoes! She's locked in!!

Comment

awww, heck, my DVD player's stuck *grumbles*
      be right with you guys

Sig by me

Comment

She's in the crazy house? WTF?!?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Opening credits!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Poor Lizzy.. she's so confused... but Alan Ruckman (Rickman?) is still a good perve...

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
              What is it with people reading their own medical ID bracelets???

OhNoes! She's locked in!!
              Well, for one, she doesn't expect to see a medical bracelet on her arm... wouldn't you read it?

Sig by me

Comment

and sexy opening credits

Comment

You know, it would've been really freaky if they'd had the actor who played Niam also playing the doctor here.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                    Well, for one, she doesn't expect to see a medical bracelet on her arm... wouldn't you read it?
                    Well true!

Comment

You know I hate hospitals because almost every time I go there I get shots and I HATE needles!

Comment

Flectcher explaining to Lizzy that she's nuts... (or that she's being mindfracked)

Comment

Poor Lizzy.. she's so confused... but Alan Ruckman (Rickman?) is still a good perve...
                          Alan Ruck, according to the credits. And yeah, he is such a perve! Eewwww!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                          True, dat.

Comment

Flectcher explaining to Lizzy that she's nuts... (or that she's being mindfracked)
                            Mindfrak!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Alan Ruck, according to the credits. And yeah, he is such a perve! Eewwww!

True, dat.
                              LOL - I was close!!!

Meanwhile Lizzy wants to speak to someone :: Cues the two star General ::

Comment

Oh lookie! It's Not!Jack! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X