No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Defiant One is going to be the next one to air — The Eye will probably air again in the July marathon.

Originally posted by LurkerLa
    If you do that, I just might have to fall down and worship you.
    Figured you'd pick up on that. Yeah, I've got one in mind, thanks to Major Fischer. More Jed/Abbey, more Sheppard/Weir, and more Danny to make things interesting.
    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
    Last update: 14 April 2006
    Melyanna's Multimedia
    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Pacific Rim sequel would be awesome!!

I would start discussion but I am incapable of speech. Unless you want me to start randomly talking about Star Wars (Its SW ) and then start crying hahaha.

gah how much do I love Eye/Storm?!?!
      Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Those eps really showed her more than any other. I think anyways.

Comment

Can I add another "please do it" to the Pacific Rim sequel idea?

I just posted a new video to the web, and it's Shep/Weir, plus some action, and maybe angst. Click here for it:
          39:30 …then you’ll understand

It's posted on yousendit.com, so the link has a one week shelf life. Please, tell me what you think.
          Last edited by Hatcheter; 21 May 2005, 04:06 PM.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
            Aww, and for all you know, I could be splitting Sheppard and Weir up in the sequel! ...yeah, I think we all know I can't keep that act up.
            Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
              Aww, and for all you know, I could be splitting Sheppard and Weir up in the sequel! ...yeah, I think we all know I can't keep that act up.
              Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!......Phew! *gets up from having faint - i mean passed out from manly shock*

And just for the record i also add another ''please do it'' to the Pacific Rim sequel idea

Comment

Hatcheter, just watched the vid — it's AWESOME. Really, really amazing. I'm quite envious of your skills. *pokes everyone* Go watch!
                Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                  *pokes everyone* Go watch!
                  I'm trying! But my evil slow dial up takes forever - or a couple of hours. Since I started dowloading the vid, I've done my grocery shopping, picked up a microwave, and bought a computer game and a DVD set. Usually I just have to leave it on overnight.

But I should be able to watch it in the next four or five minutes. Gah!!!
                  ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                  The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Yay for Hatcheter!

I was able to watch it finally, and I have to echo Mel here... AWESOME. Fantabulous, suburbful... what other adjectives can I combine...

And can I just add that one of the things I liked best was the timing? I really hate it when the timing of the images has nothing to do with the music. Yours fits so seamlessly; it's a prime example of what a video SHOULD be. On all fronts.

Actually, it hasn't been an issue in any Shep/Weir or Atlantis vids I've seen, so yay for all of you who make them. It's mostly in other fandoms that I have problems. <----- (I probably shouldn't be so critical, though, since I can't make them at all! Bad La!)

Okay, I delayed dinner long enough to finish the download and watch it... must eat now.
                    ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                    The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter

I just posted a new video to the web, and it's Shep/Weir, plus some action, and maybe angst. Click here for it:
                      39:30 …then you’ll understand

It's posted on yousendit.com, so the link has a one week shelf life. Please, tell me what you think.
                      The file isn't available to download anymore.

Comment

Hatcheter, I hope you don't mind, but I went ahead and uploaded the file again, since it seems to have run out already.

Hatcheter's vid
                        Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

okay it's 4:05am so i really should be going to bed but i just wanted to say that i watched Hatcheter's vid and i have to echo La and Mel.
                          Everything just fitted so perfectly and seamlessly...Bravo Hatcheter!

Athena, I just found the rest of the Jounals on your LJ!! Just Golden
                          Had me in stitches all way through - can't decide which i like better ~ '*headtree* or *helmetwall* Lol...Bravo Athena!

Comment

Hi all, I just got sucked in after only lurking for around a week. You should rename this thread the vacuum cleaner . I am addicted to Shep/Weir. It’s good to see I’m not alone. I have a question and it will probably sound stupid. I know what the 39:30 scene is but why is it called that

Btw - you guys might already know this but I’ll tell you anyway . Screencaps anything everything here http://www.stargatecaps.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Tigon_(5)
                              Hi all, I just got sucked in after only lurking for around a week. You should rename this thread the vacuum cleaner . I am addicted to Shep/Weir. It’s good to see I’m not alone. I have a question and it will probably sound stupid. I know what the 39:30 scene is but why is it called that

Btw - you guys might already know this but I’ll tell you anyway . Screencaps anything everything here http://www.stargatecaps.com/
                              That would be my fault, actually. It all started when I was capping the episode, and I commented to Ms. Raven, "Isn't it sad that I know exactly when The Scene at the end of Siege II begins?" And she said that yes, it was, but she knew it too. Then later in the week, she made a comment on a Yahoo group about it, I jumped in yelling "39:30!" and then it came up here.

And... welcome to the thread! Or vacuum cleaner, if you will.
                              Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Originally posted by Tigon_(5)

LOL. Welcome Tigon!

Well, first we brainwash now we vacuum...what's next?
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X