No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww John is defending Elizabeth. In your faces Sheylas. Ha!!!

Comment

Teyla describes her dreams and discusses her Wraith-sensing gift.

I wish this part of Teyla had been further developed.

Uh oh, more nightmares! OMG, and now Teyla's a Wraith! Looking back, that was pretty neat with a tie in to "The Queen."
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Another dream, this time she is the Wraith. Very creepy.

Comment

LMAO at Carson considering Teyla's fighting ability another superpower. Hee!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And awwww, Carson flies Teyla to the mainland!

Charin! Tuttle root soup! Damn, I miss these moments with Teyla and her people!

Comment

Charin tells Teyla the legends about her gift. Creepy!

Comment

Ya Charon, I wish she was more developed in the series

Comment

Awww John is standing right by Elizabeth's side right where he should be

Comment

And Teyla tries to convince Lizzie to let her go to the planet of the Taken to learn about her gift. C'mon, Lizzie, say yes!

Ooooh, creepy planet! The thunder and lightning is a nice touch.

Comment

Eeek! Teyla walks through a rock wall!

They've found the lab. Ewwwww!

Comment

Lizzie uses her mad linguistic skillz! Whoohoo! I love it when she gets brainy!

Comment

Another Wraith dream, very very creepy

Comment

Eeeek! Teyla has a Wraith!Teyla nightmare again!

*giggling at Rodney and Radek trying to use Carson as a guinea pig on the chair*

Lizzie's translating the log! And she and Carson have some bad news for Teyla...

Comment

Eeep! Teyla's part Wraith!

Yeah, Ford's right. Don't tell Bates!

Comment

*snickers* John doesn't want people talking about that bug that nearly chewed his neck.

Comment

Working...
                                X