• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Ahem. Did someone just say
    Spoiler:
    mile high club scene??????
    Don't ask. They're passing out barf bags on the Brainstorm thread. And for the first time ever, I just erased an episode without saving it. Too bad I can't erase it from my mind.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Don't ask. They're passing out barf bags on the Brainstorm thread. And for the first time ever, I just erased an episode without saving it. Too bad I can't erase it from my mind.
      At least it's not the ship that shall not be named, right?
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        At least it's not the ship that shall not be named, right?
        I guess I should be grateful for small favors. But still.
        Spoiler:
        Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
        sigpic

Comment

Me, for one. Brainstorm.
          Spoiler:
          Now I have a new answer when asked what the worst episode is. It was crushingly mindnumbingly bad. Mostly because no John, but still. I realized that away from the team Rodney is even more abrasive and obnoxious and not in a good way. Even my husband complained and said he wondered what John and Ronon were up to camping. He also for the first time ever said something about recycled plots and the previews for Infection just made him complain all over again. It was way too much like Trinity.
          I never thought I'd find anything that makes me cringe as much as Sheyla but lo and behold, McKeller does. She's the man, first of all, and there is even less chemistry than with Sheyla which puts it in the cringe and cover your eyes zone. Ewwwww. But that may just be me.
          It's not just you, trust me!

My exact thoughts. Couldn't have said it better. I also gave Gero the big stink eye in Brainstorm when
          Spoiler:
          he made it look like John was jealous of McKeller. I really despise when they do that. The McSheps don't need any help and I'm willing to bet it was done in the editing and that JF didn't act it that way. Yet another example of teasing fans. Shameless. All in all Brainstorm left me twitchy and annoyed. And the mile high club scene was just OTT.
          OMG, I had nearly managed block my memory of that...
          Spoiler:
          And they were just sitting there in wet clothes and blankets on the plane ride back, too! They couldn't even get some dry clothes? WTF?!? *headdesk*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, and before I forget, here's some much more pleasant news:

T-minus 4 hours and 44 minutes until our "Letters From Pegasus" and "The Gift" post-a-thon!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Oh, and before I forget, here's some much more pleasant news:

T-minus 4 hours and 44 minutes until our "Letters From Pegasus" and "The Gift" post-a-thon!
              Sorry I'll have to miss it.

But here's a funny for you. I got redded for my opinion of Brainstorm. LOL I'm willing to bet that person has been busy redding people today.
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry I'll have to miss it.

But here's a funny for you. I got redded for my opinion of Brainstorm. LOL I'm willing to bet that person has been busy redding people today.
                *snerks* I feel the urge to go forth and start greening anyone who didn't like it.

We'll miss you at the 'thon today! *sniffs*

T-minus 3 hours and 30 minutes to post-a-thon!

Comment

*snerks* I feel the urge to go forth and start greening anyone who didn't like it.

We'll miss you at the 'thon today! *sniffs*

T-minus 3 hours and 30 minutes to post-a-thon!
                  That's a good idea. I just got 3 greens to make up for it, so it's all good. LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

That's a good idea. I just got 3 greens to make up for it, so it's all good. LOL
                    So instead of a ship war, we've got a red/green war. Gotta love it.

T-minus 1 hour 45 minutes to post-a-thon!

Comment

So instead of a ship war, we've got a red/green war. Gotta love it.

T-minus 1 hour 45 minutes to post-a-thon!
                      Make that 5 greens and one was from a Sheyla. Can it be that S5 has brought us together and ended the ship war by giving us something to mutually gag over? But of course if something shippy happens with Sparky or Sheyla in the future, all bets are off. LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Make that 5 greens and one was from a Sheyla. Can it be that S5 has brought us together and ended the ship war by giving us something to mutually gag over? But of course if something shippy happens with Sparky or Sheyla in the future, all bets are off. LOL
                        Yeah, whodathunkit? United in common cause against our worst enemy... the producers!

All bets are off... yeah, like Sheppard vs. Todd after "Common Ground," eh?

T-minus 1 hour!

Comment

ETA: With Katie/Rodney, she never tried to nag Rodney to be something he wasn't (like Keller tried to do with him in BS). She simply accepted his flaws for what they were. And he, in turn, wanted to change himself, to be better for her; that was the whole point of his breaking up with her in Quarantine. It was a really mature piece of character growth for him.
                          Yup, you hit it: Katie did bring mature chaarcter growth didn't she? What does Keller bring to Rodney?

But of course if something shippy happens with Sparky or Sheyla in the future, all bets are off. LOL
                          All bets are off. I've made my peace with most of the Sheyla's except the ones that are disrespectful and hate hate hate Weir who shall not be mentioned.

And sorry, I won't be able to post-a-thon today. Have family coming over.

Comment

Hi! I just got back from the temple after I begged my mom to get back home at least a hour before the post-a-thon starts so I'll be able to participate today. Yay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                              Yup, you hit it: Katie did bring mature chaarcter growth didn't she? What does Keller bring to Rodney?
                              What does Keller bring? Apparently, she's an accessory to make Rodney look good and have a non-existent "fight" with Ronon over.

What a damn shame. Keller could've been a better character than that.

All bets are off. I've made my peace with most of the Sheyla's except the ones that are disrespectful and hate hate hate Weir who shall not be mentioned.
                              Word. And that's really the thing; they just wanted Weir offed to get their ship. Whereas many of us like Kanaan not out of the selfish motive of getting our ship, but because he gives Teyla some badly needed positive development of her character in the area of her ties to her people.

And sorry, I won't be able to post-a-thon today. Have family coming over.
                              Aw, darn! We'll miss you!

T-minus 28 minutes!

Comment

It's showdown time.

Comment

Working...
                                X