No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you use Mac? LOL! 8I know they're better)

I'm glad we are compatible here. I have another song for you guys. gParty for two - Shania Twain
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      I heard he (or was that Lorne?!) said about that other person "We'll find her". Neener - neener.
      » I don't think it was Lorne ... Because I would be ok if it was Lorne. But I saw that too. More accurately, it was Carson telling John "bring her home."

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      And I'm back with my H wall. My husband says he can't see the horizontal Elizabeth. Does he need to visit his optometrist?
      » I am afraid he does (Though, when you said "horizontal Elizabeth" I too must admit my mind went into interesting places we all know we've been before.

» Congrats on 6000 Anuna!

Comment

Ahem, anything and everything SR mentions is not just accidental one way ticket to gutter. That lady knows what she's doing.

@Reiko - it was "we" not "I" ! Ha!

Bigbang - almost done! like three more scenes to go?!

Comment

Why do you use Mac? LOL! 8I know they're better)

I'm glad we are compatible here. I have another song for you guys. gParty for two - Shania Twain
          I got the Mac for Christmas and it was love at first sight in spite of the huge new learning curve. Old dogs and new tricks and all that. Oh, and NML is 56% converted from mpg to MOV. *flails at all the alphabet files* Now I will have nice clean clips, but this means doing some serious file organizing. But I guess I'll have to do a Sparky video to try my new clips out.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

» Yay! Speaking of clips, I just ripped the whole TRW. (I do it in 1 to 2-minute segments, label them with numbers and weird names because I'm odd like that.)

» And, anyone that can do torrents - please drop me a line. I need a nice favour done.

Comment

I really want to make vids again, but I don't have time! OMG, two more scenes to go?!! Can it be???

Comment

I really want to make vids again, but I don't have time! OMG, two more scenes to go?!! Can it be???
                It's almost party time, and I have to go take part in my actual real life. Sad but true. I'll check in later.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  I got the Mac for Christmas and it was love at first sight in spite of the huge new learning curve. Old dogs and new tricks and all that. Oh, and NML is 56% converted from mpg to MOV. *flails at all the alphabet files* Now I will have nice clean clips, but this means doing some serious file organizing. But I guess I'll have to do a Sparky video to try my new clips out.
                  Macs are love! But I found that it was easy to switch. But now I often have problems to deal with the windows computers in the lab. Especially if they have Vista. *runs away screaming*

I have been reading Sparky fics in the last two days again. Hadn't done that in a while. Forgot how cute the two are! Any recommendations of recently written fic that one should not have missed?

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

I think that putting together a sparky party fanmix would be in order - we will throw a party here, so we'll need good music!

I'll throw in some songs suitable for dancing and sparky too:

1. Simply Irresistible - Robert Palmer

2. Doctor, doctor (bad case of loving you) - Robert Palmer

3. Addicted to love - Robert Palmer, again

The last one would make a great UST video.
                    Speaking of songs, here's what i think id the ultimate of ultimate, and should be the Sparky theme song.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxdRrlA6rnw

Hmmm...as for fic ideas....I'm really into AU at the moment.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                    I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                    Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                      Speaking of songs, here's what i think id the ultimate of ultimate, and should be the Sparky theme song.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxdRrlA6rnw

Hmmm...as for fic ideas....I'm really into AU at the moment.
                      I agree. Are you aware that idea was actually mine?

Comment

A little mint ice cream pic to get us to 60000 Posts. This one should inspire some...um...thoughts

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                          A little mint ice cream pic to get us to 60000 Posts. This one should inspire some...um...thoughts

Spoiler:
                          I wish my brain was still working!!!!

Comment

OT: I'm waiting for Doctor Who to finish downloading. I'M DYING HERE!!! I NEED A DISTRACTION.
                            sigpic
                            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post

OT: I'm waiting for Doctor Who to finish downloading. I'M DYING HERE!!! I NEED A DISTRACTION.
                              My oh my what is John's head doing in Elizabeth's lap???

There, are you distracted?

Comment

3,000 pages!!!!

Jor thinks its time to party!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X