Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    People with LJ accounts, go vote best J/E fluff stories. We should absolutely have more votes than, you know, other groups.

http://community.livejournal.com/spdf_weekly/13425.html
    Done. We always get more votes than other groups.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Done. We always get more votes than other groups.
      We do! We also get more nominations ... just sayin.

Oh and if anyone has not read "The first ten years" by Little Red ... I highly recommend this.
      sig made by me

Comment

Oooh I have thought of a fic challenge! (remember a while ago I set a challenge to come up with challenges...? Never mind)

Anyway so challenge: write what Liz and John were thinking in The Long Goodbye when "they" kissed! Can be funny or shippy!
        ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          We do! We also get more nominations ... just sayin.

Oh and if anyone has not read "The first ten years" by Little Red ... I highly recommend this.
          I remember reading that fic about a year ago and I loved it completely. I think that's a fantastic fic.
          Joe said it, therefore it is canon
          Rodney/Teyla is love

Torri community
          My LJ
          My Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by johnliz4ever View Post
            I remember reading that fic about a year ago and I loved it completely. I think that's a fantastic fic.
            Me too. It's great to go back and re-read some of the oldies.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
              Oooh I have thought of a fic challenge! (remember a while ago I set a challenge to come up with challenges...? Never mind)

Anyway so challenge: write what Liz and John were thinking in The Long Goodbye when "they" kissed! Can be funny or shippy!
              nothing jumps into my mind concerning that
              next idea plz

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                For the Razzie shippers

Spoiler:
                John: Elizabeth, have you ever heard of something called a devil's triangle?

For the Sparky shippers

Spoiler:
                John: Why didn't you put ours in there?
                Rodney: Yours (John & Elizabeth) was disqualified on account of you both being my bosses and me wanting to look either of you in the eye ever again.
                Elizabeth: But did we win? That was some of our best work
                *snickers at ALL of it*

I love the idea of a fic challenge, but I agree with Torri012, I'm not terribly inspired by the actual 'kiss' because they're both inhabited by another consciousness. Any other ideas?
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Just dropped in to say that I started listening to "A Necessary Evil" - the audio book of Sharon Gosling's that Torri read. So far - amazing stuff. I'm enjoying it and Torri is doing a FANTASTIC job!

I'm only 2 chapters into it and I already miss Elizabeth and Torri. I have a feeling this book is really going to highlight what an amazing character Elizabeth is and what a phenomenal actress Torri is.

SPARKY IS ETERNAL!

LONG LIVE ELIZABETH!

TORRI ROCKS!
                  sigpic
                  Signature by Erin87

Comment

A little Sparky love.....

Spoiler:

J - You know, that's just crazy enough to work. I like the way you think Elizabeth....
                    E - Stop gabbing and let's go flyboy, you've been offworld for two weeks and the commissary is going to open in less than an hour. If we're going to steal that much honey, we've got to do it NOW!
                    sigpic
                    Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                      I love the idea of a fic challenge, but I agree with Torri012, I'm not terribly inspired by the actual 'kiss' because they're both inhabited by another consciousness. Any other ideas?
                      Yep that's why I thought 'twould be interesting what they thought at the time. Ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                        A little Sparky love.....

Spoiler:

J - You know, that's just crazy enough to work. I like the way you think Elizabeth....
                        E - Stop gabbing and let's go flyboy, you've been offworld for two weeks and the commissary is going to open in less than an hour. If we're going to steal that much honey, we've got to do it NOW!

Comment

Yep that's why I thought 'twould be interesting what they thought at the time. Ah well.
                          i honestly think they didnt think much. basiclly just screaming around to 'not do what they're about to do'

*cryz*

i need a sparky!hug

Comment

Well maybe they weren't? I mean, at the end when the kiss is mentioned, Liz acts really embarassed but John doesn't seem too bothered...

(((((Torri)))))

Do you want some Sparky mints?

Comment

Geez. I need to rant. or vent. Just got home from work. Some people should never have kids. *headdesk*

Oh, First ten years is a great fic. I remember I simply couldn't stop reading it once I started.

Okay should 18 - th be the monthly Sparky date? I'm all for that.

Coming soon - my suggestions for day themes. Stay tuned. Anuna needs lunch. And a punching bag.
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

What's the monthly Sparky date for? Is it like Ship Day?

Comment

Working...
                                X