No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grghhh, still got gremlins on my computer. Stupid connection won’t stop cutting out on me. Run out of ideas how to stop it? not modem, no virus, taken programmes off, still doing it. Where's me chocolate.

What number kisses are we up too?

# John walks into Elizabeth’s office one night to see her working late. He sits down unnoticed and waits patently for five minutes.

Giving into boredom he gets up, still unnoticed, reaches a hand over her laptop, which she notices but doesn’t look up, continues to look at her screen as he types I X U next to her unfinished report to the SGC. Startled she looks at him, before she gets to say anything, he plants one on her.
    Last edited by Wormhole; 11 January 2008, 06:44 AM.
    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
      Grghhh, still got gremlins on my computer. Stupid connection won’t stop cutting out on me. Run out of ideas how to stop it? not modem, no virus, taken programmes off, still doing it. Where's me chocolate.

What number kisses are we up too?

# John walks into Elizabeth’s office one night to see her working late. He sits down unnoticed and waits patently for five minutes.

Giving into boredom he gets up, still unnoticed, reaches a hand over her laptop, which she notices but doesn’t look up, continues to look at her screen as he types I X U next to her unfinished report to the SGC. Startled she looks at him, before she gets to say anything, he plants one on her.
      Probably time to call your provider. and sit on hold all day This is why no hammers are allowed upstairs in my house. LOL.

Here's an opportunity to make your wishes known: Lizzie poll
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Probably time to call your provider. and sit on hold all day This is why no hammers are allowed upstairs in my house. LOL.

Oooh! Careful SR. One of the anti-Weir people will accuse you of damaging the integrity of the poll by telling people it's there

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
          Oooh! Careful SR. One of the anti-Weir people will accuse you of damaging the integrity of the poll by telling people it's there
          OMG, you're right. I take it back.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            UST is evil!!!!
            Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
            I LOVE UST! Don't listen to Anuna!
            Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            Pffffft! Every good UST must be turned into RST! That's what I love and it's my B day after all

*runs*
            That's why the ending (which was supposed to be UST), will now be RST

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
              That's why the ending (which was supposed to be UST), will now be RST
              Now? How soon? *is not impatient*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

I can probably 'answer' what they will say. *Get a new computer*
                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                  for the 100 babie names

# whatever for Girl - Grace Summer
                  # whatever for Girl - Selene Jane
                  # Whatever for Boy - William James
                  I like the names you chose, I think a classic name suits the Sparky baby best.

# whatever for Girl - Charlotte Allegra
                  # whatever for Girl - Lilly Mathilde
                  # whatever for Girl - Margret Grace
                  # whatever for Girl - Selma Rose
                  # whatever for Girl - Anna Elaine
                  # whatever for Girl - Ava Marie
                  # whatever for Girl - Emma Sophie

# Whatever for Boy - Nathanael Elliott
                  # Whatever for Boy - Oscar Henry
                  # Whatever for Boy - Noah Seamus
                  # Whatever for Boy - Joshua Samuel
                  # Whatever for Boy - Joseph Theodore
                  # Whatever for Boy - Graham Alexander

And my Sparky baby icons:
                  sigpic

Comment

*lesigh* I love love LOVE this scene (warning, huge pics )

Spoiler:

Of course I love the hug too, but the way they look at each other pre-hug is to die for. *has to figure out how to play slo-mo* They do the eye secks so well....

Meanwhile...The Intruder, Sims style...
                    Spoiler:

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3937946/16/A_Moment_in_Time

Chapter 16.
                      BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                        Great chapter! Although I wouldn't mind waiting extra hours/days to have it longer Try connecting two short chapters together?

Comment

I'm working on it. Got some time on the weekend!

I agree with dana! Sunday father's is way better But you'll have to wait for a while with the stripping, I will keep the UST for quite a while *evil*
                          *sighs* yep, definitely evil!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                          I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                          Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Zum Geburtstag viel Glück,
                            Zum Geburtstag viel Glück,
                            Zum Geburtstag, liebe Anuna,
                            Zum Geburtstag viel Glück!

I wish you all the best and I have half a present for you. I'm sorry I didn't get it finished. But I'll pretend that it is the first chapter of a multi-chaptered fic! It doesn't even have a title yet. If you are a good girl this year, next year I'll write you a smut sequel! *hugs*

Spoiler:
                            Elizabeth was dirty, cold and exhausted. All that had kept her going this far was the prospect of a hot, steaming shower. She had just returned from negotiations on Mirna, a planet that was inhabited by a folk that mostly consisted of farming people and unbelievably horrid wheather, where she had been with Major Lorne’s team. Who would have expected that off-world missions could be so exhausting even without everything going wrong horribly? She had not seen such vertical rain since the storm. “What do you mean all the showers on the level where my quarters are don’t work?” she half yelled at Radek.

“I’m sorry, but there’s been a problem with the plumbing, so we had to shut down the water for the whole level, otherwise there would have been flooding.” Radek started to apologize, and Elizabeth looked at him incredulously. “The toilets still work, though, because their plumbing is independent of the rest of the plumbing,” he added in an attempt to pacify her.

“Does this mean I can’t take a shower?” Elizabeth asked, quite needlessly, because she had understood Radek quite well. She just could not believe her bad luck.

“Probably not until tomorrow, at least.” Radek ducked slightly.

Without another word she stomped off and left Radek standing there helplessly. She went to her quarters, but all she could think of was how desperately she needed a shower BEFORE she reported to the infirmary. Kicking off her boots, her feet landed on the floor with a slight squashing sound. “Ewww!” she exclaimed. The rest of her clothing was just as grimy from the rain and mud.

In her head the wheels were spinning on where she could possible find a shower. She got rid of the rest of her clothes and grabbed some jogging pants and a pullover. She would just ask John for a favor to shower in his rooms. He owed her one anyway for XXXXXXX. Grabbing a towel she departed into the direction of his quarters.

----------------------------------------------------------------

She rang the bell for the third time, but nothing happened. Having so much bad luck on a single day should be impossible. Maybe the doors would open up for her if she tried? She knew that she had keyed hers to him, so he could enter in case of emergency. This might not qualify as a case of emergency in the strictest manner of speaking, but she WAS desperate. So she lifted up her arm to try… and the door swung open. Her heart started to beat slightly quicker as she entered the room.

Maybe she should go back to her rooms. She felt like she was intruding into John’s privacy. But then she spotted the shower through the doorway of the bathroom and she knew there was no going back. She walked across the room, trying not to look around too much.

When she set foot into the bathroom the door closed behind her. She quickly undressed and stepped into the shower. If she hurried she would be done before John ever returned to his room. She could tell him later.

The water was hot and soothing her muscles. It felt sinfully good. The warmth thawed her frozen bones and her skin finally felt clean again. Seconds ticked by, then minutes, as Elizabeth stood under the relaxing spray. She realized that she had brought no shampoo or soap. She sighted and then her eyes started wondering to the tray on the side where John’s shampoo stood. Hesitantly her hand wandered to the desired item and she grasped the flask. Slowly she opened the lid and guiltily poured just a little bit into her hand. As she leathered her hair she was engulfed in an overwhelming aroma of… John. Oh, boy.

She quickly rinsed her hair and scrubbed herself hastily with a little bit of soap, which made the aroma only more intense. Then she suddenly heard a noise from the main room and froze, unable to move with panic.
                            AAhhh!!! You must finish.
                            sigpic
                            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                              Great chapter! Although I wouldn't mind waiting extra hours/days to have it longer Try connecting two short chapters together?
                              I think that is my newsiest record yet for longest chapter. You might get lucky with the next.

The minute I hit an evil ending that's it postie.
                              BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                                Now? How soon? *is not impatient*
                                Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                                AAhhh!!! You must finish.
                                Oh boy, now I feel bad. See, this is why I usually never post anything unfinished. And tonight I was out with two French guys. So I didn't get any writing done. Will sit down now and write!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Working...
                                X