Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    *kisses Anuna* Good.
    Thank you. Guys, something from my heart. I tried my best to bring some fun here. And right now we are having fun. I'm glad if I could help. I love motivating around here (helps me feel important too!) and we end up having lots of great silly sparkling fun.

But I'm only flesh and blood and I'm so worried about TMC. I might need comfort - can I count on you? I need my sparks!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I brought cake:

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
        Arghhh hours count down, you make me feel bad. I need my Sky One Back.
        Sends Wormhole a giant Sparky hug.
        Spoiler:

sig made by me

Comment

Sparky wedding cake?
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

*kisses Anuna* Good.
            Yay! And I still want Liz in John's head, you know!

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
            Arghhh hours count down, you make me feel bad. I need my Sky One Back.
            Awww, but Sky One is in a week or so...

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            Thank you. Guys, something from my heart. I tried my best to bring some fun here. And right now we are having fun. I'm glad if I could help. I love motivating around here (helps me feel important too!) and we end up having lots of great silly sparkling fun.

But I'm only flesh and blood and I'm so worried about TMC. I might need comfort - can I count on you? I need my sparks!
            Of course you can. Will be downloading TMC as soon as it is available on iTunes (bf lets me use his American account - one point for long distance relationships *g*) and after that I will be there for you!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
              Cake w/ mint no less! So what shall we drink then?

Champagne?
              sig made by me

Comment

Don't forget - TPTB always review the episode thread after an eppy airs, so be sure to post your thoughts tonight or tomorrow! Don't just post in here.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Don't forget - TPTB always review the episode thread after an eppy airs, so be sure to post your thoughts tonight or tomorrow! Don't just post in here.
                  Totally. If we want Lizzie back we must suffer through the episode thread. Just do what I do. Comment and run away as fast as possible.
                  sigpic
                  My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

My dear Anuna, this will sound sappy, but thank you for taking the time to care about Sparky & motivating us. You contributed a huge part to this discussion, and I am very thank full for that. We all have contributed. We need to keep on going. Like FP said, make sure we post in the episode discussion thread. Let's try to keep clam in our posts, even if our reaction might be the opposite. We can change the future, one review at a time.
                    sig made by me

Comment

Let's try to keep clam in our posts, even if our reaction might be the opposite.
                      Best typo ever.
                      sigpic
                      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                        Best typo ever.
                        *falls off chair laughing*

Yes, srsly - clam or calm in your post.
                        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                          Yay! And I still want Liz in John's head, you know!

Awww, but Sky One is in a week or so...

Of course you can. Will be downloading TMC as soon as it is available on iTunes (bf lets me use his American account - one point for long distance relationships *g*) and after that I will be there for you!
                          I hope I'll be able to see it ASAP! and thanks justhere1971 I needed that.

Oh and I just had too post these.

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Well in Adrift it was implied that John and Elizabeth were closer than we saw on the show. Of course we already knew that. Lizzie and John probably had tons of conversations over coffee.
                            Flirty ones like in Intruder.

Thank god for Joe for implying sparky was something more offscreen! At least we get something in this whole mess, and Teyla got pregnant by another guy. *evil laugh*
                            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Joe Mallozzi, that's why we're so worried.

Okay Anuna, challenge me will you? Here's your story. With curtains.

Spoiler:
                              The Gift

The rain was softly falling on the city of the Ancients keeping everyone inside instead of lounging on the balconies in the moonlight as on most nights. Elizabeth Weir was standing at the window in her quarters watching the droplets splatter against the glass and thinking about the significance of the day.

It was significant in two ways actually, and remembrance of both brought a smile to Elizabeth's lips. One year ago on the date that was traditionally celebrated as the birth of the Christian savior, Elizabeth Weir had pledged her life to Lt. Col. John Sheppard. The ceremony had been held in front of the stargate with the entire expedition in attendance and most of the crew of the Daedalus. The minister of Elizabeth's church back on Earth along with the mother of the bride had been granted permission to attend by no less than the President of the United States. The groom had been very nervous, leaving out a line of his carefully constructed vows and choking up on the part about “I John take thee Elizabeth”. The loud honk when Rodney McKay blew his nose lightened the moment and got everything back on track.

But now, it was their first anniversary and Christmas and rain was falling in buckets. Elizabeth stepped closer to the window and reached out to finger the sheer curtain. Feeling silly and about six years old again, she pulled the flimsy white material over her head and let it fall gracefully in folds around her shoulders. “I Elizabeth take thee John,” she whispered around the lump in her throat.

The soft whoosh of the door opening made her hastily drop the curtain and step back from the window a bit. Her husband entered and smiled in her direction before stepping behind her and encircling her with his strong arms. “Hey wife,” he breathed in her ear.

“Hey husband,” she replied, leaning back into him. “I was just remembering a year ago.”

“Last Christmas? Huh?” he teased. “I don't remember getting anything special from Santa.”

She bumped her bottom back against him and her grin widened. “What have you been up to?”

“Helping offload the Daedalus.” He was nuzzling her neck now.

Surprised, Elizabeth turned in his arms. “Since when are you a teamster?” she teased.

He released her and reached over to retrieve the box that he had placed on a table when entering the room. “Since I was waiting on baited breath for this.” He pushed the pale blue box toward her and her eyebrows went up when she saw the name on the side.

“John?” she whispered. “Lladro?”

“Happy anniversary and merry Christmas Elizabeth,” John said with an uncertain look. After all, he had consulted every woman on the base including Teyla who had no idea how to help him select the perfect gift for his wife of one year until finally emailing her mother. Now after waiting weeks and not even knowing why Spanish porcelain seemed to make women's eyes light up, he waited to find out if his wife would have the promised reaction or if he had screwed up royally once again.

Elizabeth burst into tears.

Crap. No wait, she was throwing herself into his arms and kissing him like he had done something really right. Thank God.

When the box was finally opened and the delicate figurine examined, there were more tears and a lot of laughing but John knew this was the best Christmas/anniversary present he could possibly have selected. The graceful dark-haired man was leaning toward the beautiful elegant woman with a look of love on his china face. She held her swooping ball gown back with one hand and was lifting her face to his in anticipation of a kiss. It was romance at its finest and made John wonder how in hell they were going to keep it from getting broken. But if it pleased Elizabeth, he would order a case of them and keep them on hand just in case. Oh yeah, it was going to be a good holiday. Now he wondered what she had gotten him.
                              Nice job!!!!! Love curtains on a rainy night. They just add so much to the atmosphere!

mmm sparky.
                              Spoiler:
                              J: Elizabeth, I am going to attempt a daring rescue tonight.

http://www.atlantis.stargatesg1971.c...-3x03-0960.jpg
                              E: *beams* I knew you would be able to snag the last box of mints out of Caldwell's office.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Today just feels like the good ole days. I'm actually looking forward to watching an episode of SGA, instead of watching it if I feel like it, or I'm bored.
                              **waves** Miss you around here.

You are truly the mint queen!!!!!

My dear Anuna, this will sound sappy, but thank you for taking the time to care about Sparky & motivating us. You contributed a huge part to this discussion, and I am very thank full for that. We all have contributed. We need to keep on going. Like FP said, make sure we post in the episode discussion thread. Let's try to keep clam in our posts, even if our reaction might be the opposite. We can change the future, one review at a time.
                              Ditto to Anuna!!!! Love how everything has gone back to fun and silliness but without forgetting that not everything is the way we would hope it to be.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                                Can't wait for everyone's reports & thoughts! How many hours to go until sparky rocks the show?
                                Too many. 8 hrs and 45 min here.

Well in Adrift it was implied that John and Elizabeth were closer than we saw on the show. Of course we already knew that. Lizzie and John probably had tons of conversations over coffee.
                                One of the few good Keller moments also
                                Spoiler:
                                when she treated him like Liz's next of kin.

I brought cake:

I thought something was missing. Just like the good ole days.

Totally. If we want Lizzie back we must suffer through the episode thread. Just do what I do. Comment and run away as fast as possible.
                                Sometimes I stick around to see who ignores me, but I'm evil that way.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X