No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure this has already been mentioned, but there was a very fun Shep/Weir moment in "Tao of Rodney". Early in the episode, when Sheppard comes into Weir's office while she is working, he says something the lines of "people always interrupt when things are getting good" then they share a look. I thought it was a very flirty thing.

Later all,
    Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by belanna30 View Post
      Also, on Tao of Rodney:

Spoiler:
      * I loved that they had Elizabeth reading more of the ancient and getting more of her "translation" skills in. I also like that John corrected the "We love you, Rodney" statement from Elizabeth. Just a little bit of me thought he was jealous she said that to Rodney! Anyway, hopefully more positive, happy thoughts! I thought the episode was hilarious and especially enjoyed that Elizabeth and John had lunch together like it happened ALL of the time. Oh yeah! *
      Spoiler:
      It seemed strange to me that John corrected Elizabeth when she said "we love you" until I read your post. I wasn't getting a jealous vibe from John, but maybe he just instinctively said it because she's his girl. Now, for a jealous vibe, I think we saw that in Irresistible when John is talking to Elizabeth and Lucius, all the while drumming his fingertips. The look in his eyes....

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
      Does anyone watch Boston Legal? I watch it when I can and it's very good. The whole episode is really funny and full of energy, then it normally ends with a more calm and slow paced scene with Denny and Alan sitting out on the balcony. It's just such a nice thing to have moments like that. Those are the bits I always remember.
      I love Boston Legal! What is it about scenes on a balcony? LOL

More ToR:

Spoiler:
      This is one of those episodes that just worked on so many levels for me. To keep this just to Sparky, I think this episode really showed how the two of them pull together in a crisis. Once the problem manifested, it seemed like they were always together except when one of them was with Rodney. Loved how John and Rodney were trying the meditation/ascension angle because Elizabeth made them. They'll do anything for her!

Lots of personal space violations. Especially loved the one Royal_Nonesuch just pointed out. This is a scene where it would have worked just as well if he came in and sat in the chair across from her. But no! He stands as close as possible to her and says that flirty line. Yeah, they don't see Sparky...

My favorite Sparky moment in this episode, though, is a look they share. When Rodney says he is going to die, they turn to each other with such panic in their eyes that it's heartbreaking. They draw strength from each other to get through what's happening.

Did I mention how much I loved this episode!!
      sigpic
      sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

I love the TOR too!
        sigpic
        Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
        |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
          Could you show us that vid of sparky!sims getting it on? Pretty please, if it's possible.*lol*

You gotta show us that too! I don't play it anymore but I love this idea of making it identical to a favorite show and play it like you'd want for something to happen. I found a sim vid of some The Nanny scenes on youtube and loved it.
          Ok, since you begged so nicely... link:

Spoiler:
          http://profile.imeem.com/mpkunR/video/493sUB3Z/simsparky/
          Warning: Making out on a couch

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post

Spoiler:
            OMG, LOVE IT!!! This is so hilarious! Those sounds! LOL And then towards the end Liz nuzzling John's neck. LMAO Thanks, dana!
            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
              OMG, LOVE IT!!! This is so hilarious! Those sounds! LOL And then towards the end Liz nuzzling John's neck. LMAO Thanks, dana!
              *gggg* You're most welcome.

Comment

Thanx for the challenge Rory!! I'll do Duet and Intruder... after I'm done with TS/TE. Oh yeah, I also love the lack of personal space, and it's considered an important information about the relationship of two people.
                I have to rewatch Conversion bc of my fic... so stay tuned, I think I'll throw in some of my fav Conversion moments too.
                Gotta run, i have really lot of work to do. Cya sparkers!!!
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post

Spoiler:

*massive gigle fit*.. *breathes* oh that was hilarious!.. the sounds man! .. sheesh im never gonna be able to look at my wallpaper the same way agan
                  Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                  Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                    *massive gigle fit*.. *breathes* oh that was hilarious!.. the sounds man! .. sheesh im never gonna be able to look at my wallpaper the same way agan
                    *giggles* At any Sparky thing again. Thanks for your comments.

Comment

left a comment on imeem for u too

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                        left a comment on imeem for u too
                        I know, that's why I said "thanks for your comments".

Comment

lol.. its been a slow day ok

Comment

Just popping in to say that I am alive and I haven't abandoned the fandom but I probably won't be able to get time online to reply to all the great discussion for the next couple of days or so because I'm trying desperately hard to blitz all my Uni work in a one shot.

Hopefully be back in action by Wednesday/Thursday ...if I don't have a panic attack and break down by then

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                            ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

We hope you won't have panic attack and we sure will miss you dear!!!

@everybody - I don't know how many of you have read this, but we all need laughter, so I'm reccomending this one - it's hilarious, it's not Sparky, but it's so worth reading! I absolutely love it!! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3407617/1/
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

you know, I actually missed Irresistable last fall. It annoys me to no end, but ah well. . . The damage is done and it gives me something to look forward to when the DVDs come out.

To be perfectly fair about ToR

Spoiler:
                                I didn't understand what he was driving at and was totally impressed when Elizabeth had John figured out. As soon as she said it, it all made sense, but she was quicker than I was!

I'm off to check out the fan fic!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X