Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry. I gave you the wrong impression. I have seen the back half of S3, just not The Arc or Vengeance.

I actually liked S3 overall just for how much emphasis was put on everybody's friendship and how tight a family they've become. Considering that was the main underlying theme for S3, and the fact we got seven big-ish moments and four eps with smaller stuff, I'm happy with the Sparky in S3. I don't think they were trying to even the score - for the big moments we got I wouldn't even say they were trying to dial Sparky back - but just concentrate on the friendship aspect, which for some ships who don't have a lot of interaction (imo) seemes extra shippy. When infact it's just friendship. Again, all imo.

Sorry, I didn't mean griping about one specific moment. Just that even the noromos and anti-SW people actually saw the moment and thought it worth commenting on. Even if it was just "That should make the SW shippers happy", or "Another SW scene *rolleyes* ".

(Personally I didn't, and still don't, see it) But from a Sparky standpoint surely that's a good thing.
    Yes- it is. If the regular viewers see the shippy moments then we're not alone... and you should really watch the arc and vengence cause they are good episodes if you spin them shippy wise...

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
    Oooo, really I haven't seen anything beyond The Game, because I'm in denial.
    Spoiler:
    I say that if he really was like John, than isn't that good for sparky. Kind of like showing us how Elizabeth would react if John was persistent enough.

Actually now that I think about, I did see some non-shippers comparing Mike to John. Mmm. I like this.
    Denial? You can just aviod certain episodes *cough* Sunday *cough* and not be overtly affected.... the rest of the season is quite good.

Originally posted by LurkerLa View Post
    Thanks for the welcome backs!

And you mean this one?

LOL SOOO FUNNY! OT: But I love Drew and Cheryl's dance 'save a horse, ride a cowboy' and this picture is just great!

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
    It should be working, I'm posting the link again then :
    Grease!Lantis
    Thanks... that was a great vid!

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
    I think the fact that in "Irresponsible"
    Spoiler:
    John finally kills Kolya is a sign of Sparky. Because John doesn't want Kolya sneaking up on them anymore and hurting his Lizzie! That's my story I'm sticking to it. LOL
    Yup, yup! I like that story!
    sigpic
    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by true_romance View Post
      oooo let me one once thats finished hehe
      beautiful sun shine bit windy though just though i d share that lol
      yup yup that's exactly what our weather was today. Clear skys and quite hot, but a lot of wind as well.
      Where abouts in England are you?

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
      ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Well, Rodney is a big kid after all. Lizzie and John are the mum and dad of course.
        Yes, and apparently a shipper of sparky!!

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
          That made me think soooooo the parents of this expedition!
          Hehe, parental!John and parental!Elizabeth!

Pics below spoiler tags just to save space.

Spoiler:

John: Elizabeth, what is Rodney doing with that weird looking machine?

Elizabeth: Rodney? Are you sure you should be pushing that button?
          Rodney: I promise I won't break anything.

Two explosions later...

Rodney: *oops*
          Elizabeth: Think we should ground him, John?
          John: ... *grr*
          ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
          The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

I FINALY GOT SEASON 2!!I'm watching the Siege 3 right now and LOVING IT!! AHA plese excuse my hyperness but I LOVE IT I'm so happy!

"this is sheppard"
            "John?"
            "Do you know any other sheppards?"
            AND AWWE the look on his face when she hugs him!
            sigpic
            My LJ

Comment

@picspam - LOL! That was great!!! I'm stuck in the gutter with my fic

In the meantime I read a fic called "Home again" (can be found on Wraithbait - can't give a link right now). I absolutely LOVED it: it's sappy, romantic, has a happy ending.... so if you're up to something like that...
              Last edited by Anuna; 30 April 2007, 12:21 PM.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa View Post
                Hehe, parental!John and parental!Elizabeth!

Pics below spoiler tags just to save space.

Spoiler:

John: Elizabeth, what is Rodney doing with that weird looking machine?

Elizabeth: Rodney? Are you sure you should be pushing that button?
                Rodney: I promise I won't break anything.

Two explosions later...

Rodney: *oops*
                Elizabeth: Think we should ground him, John?
                John: ... *grr*
                Hm... not bad. But you forgot something essential

Spoiler:

John: Now that we're alone...
                Weir: Where's the nearest closet?

Great picspam La

Comment

Awwe at the begining of the intruder there is such cute shippyness between sheppard and weir. I love the look she gives him after she says "Well obviously the people whose opinions mattered teh most, thought otherwise." lol too cute
                  sigpic
                  My LJ

Comment

Half of the Sparky if not more is in the looks they give each other. What we often call eye!sex!

I love it when they both look each other up and down in Elizabeth's bedroom in The Return 1. Hope we still get some awesome Sparky scenes to squee about in S4...
                    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Olivia001 View Post
                      Awwe at the begining of the intruder there is such cute shippyness between sheppard and weir. I love the look she gives him after she says "Well obviously the people whose opinions mattered teh most, thought otherwise." lol too cute
                      I love that moment

So I take it you've just hit the 'play all' option

I might go watch an ep now...I'm feeling left out. I've been rewatching s1 again this past week. Hmmm maybe time to watch The Siege again. heee.

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                        Half of the Sparky if not more is in the looks they give each other. What we often call eye!sex!

I love it when they both look each other up and down in Elizabeth's bedroom in The Return 1. Hope we still get some awesome Sparky scenes to squee about in S4...
                        So true, they created eye sex! And radio sex, and the occasional closet sex, and hey how about sex on Elizabeth's desk.

Comment

Well I just wrote

Spoiler:
                          shower sex

But there is a little twist to the plot, of course. I'm mean.
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Well I just wrote

Spoiler:
                            shower sex

Hot shower ? *me can't wait but hates you righ now*

Comment

Well I just wrote

Spoiler:
                              shower sex

can you please please send me the link
                              the best formular
                              (+)x(+)=
                              proud member of ship ship hooray special Ops team

Comment

Well I just wrote

Spoiler:
                                shower sex

I soooooo hope I'm still gonna be the first one getting to read this

Comment

Working...
                                X