Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kales View Post
    There's another interpretation that I like ((Sally))

Spoiler:

They're double bluffing on all this stuff, just so they can pull out a massive arc revolving around Elizabeth and 'surprise' us all

Okay so I'm probably delusional. But i like it

And JM's evil that way.

Aw, (((BG)))

In fact:

((Squishtacklehugwholethreadbecausewe'rejustthatawesome))

kay x
    *huggles* And no Kales( S4 ):
    Spoiler:
    you're not dilusional! SL's a medium and she's gonna fortell everything, juicy stuff => GOOD STUFF ( No Pressure on SL's shoulders AT ALL )

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
      LMAO! They don't call him Kirk for nothing.

S4
      Spoiler:
      8 hours... 4 hours... I say potato and you say pomme de terre.

But you're probably right, lol. The thing I keep thinking about is why is she screaming? Yes, I know there's that hehe but seriously, why? Least it means she's awake, and if ER tought me correctly, patients are kept awake during brain surgery (so doctors can monitor the patients motor functions, etc) but I generally don't think there's much screaming to be done, lol. So I'm going to blindy assume she has her surgery, comes out it, Shep confesses his feelings... and later that night there's screaming. *g*

ROFLMAO. No I don't say pomme de terre, I say patate By the way, check my location

S4 :
      Spoiler:
      ER didn't tought me well at all, then, cause I don't remember patients screaming during brain surgery. Are you sure you aren't talking about an other show ? As The World Turns or Days Of Our Lives and the likes ? . I'm telling you, the screaming part *sigh* it's all Shep's fault ! Or, she's having nightmares during her recovery
      Last edited by Blower'sGate; 27 March 2007, 07:09 AM.

Comment

JM said that one word to describe S4
        Spoiler:
        would be 'surprises'. And I like surprises! And surprises in this 'verse often means revelations.

Like the revelation from John and Elizabeth that they really care for each other. More than they should. And as much as some of us want it and root for it, I'm sure we'd all be surprised if they actually made it canon. Except me, of course, bc I know all and see all. *nods*
        I totally like your way of thinking.
        Spoiler:
        It did cross my mind when reading all this stuff about big surprises and revelations...Actually I know I read revelations and the first thing that came to mind was OMG Sparky *squee* And that would really surprise me...although maybe not so much now because I'm really hoping something like that happens and I'll be disapointed if it doesn't. Well, not too disapointed but ya know. I want some form of emotional infirmiry scene

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
        Season 4

Spoiler:
        I'm so squeeing over the whole screaming thing but, I thought she'd been screaming for 4 hours. Bc, OMG 8 hours! I know Shep's in good shape but still 8 hours!!! Lizzie soo scored
        o.m.g *gutter*

Originally posted by Kales View Post
        There's another interpretation that I like ((Sally))

Spoiler:

They're double bluffing on all this stuff, just so they can pull out a massive arc revolving around Elizabeth and 'surprise' us all

Okay so I'm probably delusional. But i like it

And JM's evil that way.
        I've always had it in my mind there is a lot of bluffing going on. I also always think that they have more to do with Sparky than they are letting on. They bloody well know it is there, but by denying it they are avoiding the whole Jack/Sam situation (of fans thinking that by TPTB making the ship out in the open in season 4 they were gonna get some canon) because we will never expect anything to happen...Then when they decide to surprise us, all hell will break lose in this shipper and we'll have an all week party

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
        ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
          I totally like your way of thinking.
          Spoiler:
          It did cross my mind when reading all this stuff about big surprises and revelations...Actually I know I read revelations and the first thing that came to mind was OMG Sparky *squee* And that would really surprise me...although maybe not so much now because I'm really hoping something like that happens and I'll be disapointed if it doesn't. Well, not too disapointed but ya know. I want some form of emotional infirmiry scene

I've always had it in my mind there is a lot of bluffing going on. I also always think that they have more to do with Sparky than they are letting on. They bloody well know it is there, but by denying it they are avoiding the whole Jack/Sam situation (of fans thinking that by TPTB making the ship out in the open in season 4 they were gonna get some canon) because we will never expect anything to happen...Then when they decide to surprise us, all hell will break lose in this shipper and we'll have an all week party
          Yup yup.

I like this happy place, everyone.

And you're so right- I think JM's a closet Sparky. I mean, he's clearly a SJ. And there's no way they wouldn't have pulled up the actors on it if they didn't want it to continue. And eps like TRW, Echoes and CG just would not have happened the way they did.

*nods*

s4's going to be greaaaaat.

kay x

Comment

Spoiler:
            would be 'surprises'. And I like surprises! And surprises in this 'verse often means revelations.

Like the revelation from John and Elizabeth that they really care for each other. More than they should. And as much as some of us want it and root for it, I'm sure we'd all be surprised if they actually made it canon. Except me, of course, bc I know all and see all. *nods*

It's really him to say this? Because I would not like too quickly being happy, for being disappointed afterwards, But if this is true, they is thus too cool.

Comment

S4
              Spoiler:
              Torri said at VanCon that she'd nearly lost her voice bc she'd been screaming for 8 hours, so yeah... I'll take that as confirmation.

Ouch, 8 hours screaming and we will probably only see 15 minutes of it .

I wonder if there's a job going on Doctor Who she can do?

Runs away quick
              BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                Season 4

Spoiler:
                I'm so squeeing over the whole screaming thing but, I thought she'd been screaming for 4 hours. Bc, OMG 8 hours! I know Shep's in good shape but still 8 hours!!! Lizzie soo scored
                Ok, so I'm not the only one with my mind in the gutter!

Spoiler:

That I would like. And yeah,
                Spoiler:
                I'd be surprised because they've never really given us canon before in the Stargate-verse...

Comment

LMAO! They don't call him Kirk for nothing.

S4
                  Spoiler:
                  8 hours... 4 hours... I say potato and you say pomme de terre.

But you're probably right, lol. The thing I keep thinking about is why is she screaming? Yes, I know there's that hehe but seriously, why? Least it means she's awake, and if ER tought me correctly, patients are kept awake during brain surgery (so doctors can monitor the patients motor functions, etc) but I generally don't think there's much screaming to be done, lol. So I'm going to blindy assume she has her surgery, comes out it, Shep confesses his feelings... and later that night there's screaming. *g*

Heh. I'm kind of out of the loop. Been busy doing other things. But I hear some things from the grapevine. I only skimmed posts, so I might have missed something in regards to the spoiler. So there's something about
                  Spoiler:
                  Weir screaming? Is this a fact that it's due to the surgery? If it's not a fact yet, it can still be anything. Like a nightmare were she wakes up in the middle of the night with John next to her?

I think I'm at the point where I don't care what really happens. They can keep adding and removing people from the cast. Pair them up with whatever I'll just keep watching. Because I'm addicted to TV. lol
                  ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                    Ouch, 8 hours screaming and we will probably only see 15 minutes of it .

I wonder if there's a job going on Doctor Who she can do?

Runs away quick
                    Practices makes perfect?
                    ~Athena

Comment

On the question a couple of pages back, since I haven't had time to answer it (again) until now... No. I'm not planning to watch season four at all. I'm sad about it, but that doesn't make me any more inclined to watch it.

Comment

Worked out where my happy was coming from guys, you know, the mystery zen i've been on all day. Been listening to the Blues Brothers soundtrack

So good for my health. But so glad the neighbours can't see me dancing to Everybody Needs Somebody...

kay x

PS: INSPIRATIONAL LYRICS!
                        Spoiler:

we do sincerely hope you'll all enjoy the show, and please remember people, that no matter who you are, and what you do to live, thrive and survive, there still some things that make us all the same. you, me them, everybody, everybody!

You know people when you do find that somebody
                        Hold that woman, hold that man
                        Love him, hold him, squeeze her, please her, hold her
                        Squeeze and please that person, give em all your love
                        Signify your feelings with every gentle caress
                        Because its so important to have that special somebody
                        To hold, kiss, miss, squeeze and please

Everybody needs somebody
                        Everybody needs somebody to love
                        Someone to love
                        Sweetheart to miss
                        Sugar to kiss
                        I need you you you
                        I need you you you
                        I need you you you...

I need You You You!
                        I need You You You!
                        *lizzie, lizzie, lizzie*
                        *john, john, john*

kay x

Comment

Unofficial GREEN for you Kales... my Zen is back again, I've been working on my video!! Yay!! *is excited*

But I've been sleepy most of the day, even my students noticed I wasn't in the shape today.
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            Unofficial GREEN for you Kales... my Zen is back again, I've been working on my video!! Yay!! *is excited*

But I've been sleepy most of the day, even my students noticed I wasn't in the shape today.
                            Thanks Anuna I've been bouncy all day. I think I'm enjoying my first ACTUAL proper real genuine honest day off in months, lol. Today and yesterday, I mean. For once I'm not ill. I'm not at the library or slaving on coursework. I'm not working at the shop. It's bliss, I swear. So obviously I'm fanfic writing

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
                              Heh. I'm kind of out of the loop. Been busy doing other things. But I hear some things from the grapevine. I only skimmed posts, so I might have missed something in regards to the spoiler. So there's something about
                              Spoiler:
                              Weir screaming? Is this a fact that it's due to the surgery? If it's not a fact yet, it can still be anything. Like a nightmare were she wakes up in the middle of the night with John next to her?

Spoiler:
                              I adore your way of seeing Elisabeth shouting, if it were like that, I think that everyone would be satisfied!
                              Your sight of the things is superb.

Comment

^ Reply to above
                                Spoiler:

'Satisfied' is definitely the right word...

this is a PG thread... this is a PG thread... *smacks head*

kay x

Comment

Working...
                                X