Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luz View Post
    Spoiler:
    I haven't felt all that gleeful about this show for a few weeks now, if I decide to give season four a chance it'll depend on how good First Strike is, and how they treat Elizabeth, she gets killed and I'll forget this show ever existed. If First Strike is a great cliffhanger, then I'll watch the first episode of season 4, but if she gets dropped the first episode of season four then that's it, there is no way I'll watch if they treat her like crap.
    Spoiler:
    Oi, no killing Elizabeth. I agree thats Bad Bad Bad. I think the character, the actress, deserves a more meaty storyline that a quick cheap death where there is not much of a possibility of returning - although this is sci-fi and I know anything is possible but it's not that big. I hope they don't just do that in the first episode, at least make her recurring for a little while, give her a good storyline that works, that fits the story and Hey, a bit of Sparky goodness would be muchly appreciated.

Wendy
    Hugs
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*eek* First strike on monday........
      sigpic
      Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
      |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

*eek* I know. It's almost in hours now. Let's remember all of the positive energy and zen we've gathered in the last few days, people. We will be fine. It will be fine.

To quote someone on this thread - WE ARE BULLET PROOF. SPARKY WILL SURVIVE. WE ARE RASPUTIN.

kay x

Comment

I'm cool ! zen runs in the family

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
            *eek* First strike on monday........
            Eh? Isn't that the name of the final ep of Season 3?

I'm oh so confused.

Wendy
            Hugs
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

Eh? Isn't that the name of the final ep of Season 3?

I'm oh so confused.

Wendy
              Hugs
              Yup it is ! Zen...Zen....Zen....

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                Okay, so, it's on on Monday?

I'm trying to be zen *takes a deep breath* but I'm still confused

Wendy
                Hugs
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  Okay, so, it's on on Monday?

I'm trying to be zen *takes a deep breath* but I'm still confused

Wendy
                  Hugs
                  No need to be confused Wendy...while the states aren't showing the second half of SG1 and Atlantis till April TMN (the movie network) has been showing it since- well before christmas actually. Therefore we (us canuks) have been fortunute enough to see the last half of Season 3 before those in the states......
                  sigpic
                  Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                  |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                    No need to be confused Wendy...while the states aren't showing the second half of SG1 and Atlantis till April TMN (the movie network) has been showing it since- well before christmas actually. Therefore we (us canuks) have been fortunute enough to see the last half of Season 3 before those in the states......
                    *end of confusion*

Now, I get it. I didn't know that. So, all those fortunate enough are getting to see the season finale tonight. Well, I hope it's a good one. I'm sure it will be.

Thank you for the explanation. I'm relieved that it wasn't something I could be missing out on actually. LOL.

Wendy
                    Hugs
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                      Haha! Right, 'cause we're really going to get an NC-17 rated episode. I do love that fic though, yes!
                      We can dream, can't we? *lol* I wish the last 6 paragraphs weren't there. For me, it's the real John.

There's an interview with Torri in this month's Cult Times magazine, my friend has just told me, and she talks about certain events in 'Sunday' that may or may not interest people here.
                      I'm interested, could you tell us about it? Edit: Okay read your post in the Torri thread... u don't have it yet. *waiting patiently for some info*

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
                      @Celcool: I knew someone of the thread would be able to find it! *runs off to re-read it*
                      Good advice you gave.
                      Last edited by Celcool; 03 February 2007, 09:41 AM.
                      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                        I'm interested, could you tell us about it?
                        Not until I get the magazine myself I can't.

Comment

Not until I get the magazine myself I can't.
                          Oops, didn't know that you don't have it yet, read it in the Torri thread after I already posted here.
                          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                            Well, it's done, so no use in getting worried now over something we have no control over. Two more days and we will know.
                            I'm lucky I start uni on monday so I'll have something to occupy my thoughts, and boy have I been reading a lot?. I'm still very positive about our ship though, there is just nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that can kill this ship, in my eyes we're indestructible, invincible, to quote McKay: "In-vul-nerable".

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                              Well, it's done, so no use in getting worried now over something we have no control over. Two more days and we will know.
                              I'm lucky I start uni on monday so I'll have something to occupy my thoughts, and boy have I been reading a lot?. I'm still very positive about our ship though, there is just nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that can kill this ship, in my eyes we're indestructible, invincible, to quote McKay: "In-vul-nerable".
                              Yep yep yep!
                              I'm so going to avoid GW and posts on LJ until I've seen it! I really don't want to know beforehand what will happen exactly. And it's not like it had worked with Heroes and Sunday anyway...

Comment

hehe I'm thinking i'm going to live in SG-1 land over in the Dala thread all day tuesday until first strike goes up. I really really want to be surprised.

kay x

Comment

Working...
                                X