Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta agree with everything said so far -
    Spoiler:
    I can totally see John taking a 'dark turn' after Elizabeth's disappearance. My reason is slightly more RL - Joe Flanigan is so protective of Shep's character and everyone knows how important/good friends/they run atlantis more or less equally John and Elizabeth are. And after all the stuff TPTB have been doing, I think they'd need something serious-acting and 'dark' to keep JF happy about all this. He's a bit like Michael Shanks in that if the character isn't being used properly, he speaks up - he's a harsh critic of the show. So honestly, I think he and Carl Binder (and the other TPTB with sense like JM) are our best hopes - they wouldn't have let this 'recurring' thing happen unless it was for a damn good reason or arc.

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
      Same here. I guess I'll wait and see.

Really? I didn't know about "doom"...

@Kuroro Lucifuru:
      Spoiler:
      Cheeky!
      I don't know why, but the way she said it, with that smile on her face...
      Oh I know! The way she said it why
      Spoiler:
      it was so intimate- like a girlfriend chastising her boyfriend or a wife chasting her husband
      ....but I think that's WAY too much looking through the sparky glasses on my part.
      sigpic
      Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
      |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Damn you! You are making me look foward to the 4th season!

Your comments make all sense to me, but I'll just wait and see what happens in the next few months of spoilers. I hate riddles!!!
        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
        Sig and avi by me
        Spoiler:

Comment

Guys, I'm looking for a fic. John comes into Elizabeth's office, she's there, it gets very hot but then the real John walks in. Sounds familiar? Where could I find it?

About season 4,
          Spoiler:
          I really hope they compensate Elizabeth being recurring by giving us something meaningful Sparky-wise, like John angsting and worrying like hell. Elizabeth means a lot to everyone on the team, especially John, they can't just ignore that when she gets hurt. There has to be some strong reaction, especially from him. Let's hope for the best.

Can't wait for more spoilers regarding Elizabeth (so I know which episodes to watch). They start filming soon, we got to get something more.
          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
            Guys, I'm looking for a fic. John comes into Elizabeth's office, she's there, it gets very hot but then the real John walks in. Sounds familiar? Where could I find it?
            That one's by Rose Wilde-Irish, you can find it on her LiveJournal, in the Memories on her profile. It's called Double Play, IIRC.

Edit: Yep. Specific link: here.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
              That one's by Rose Wilde-Irish, you can find it on her LiveJournal, in the Memories on her profile. It's called Double Play, IIRC.
              Wow, that was fast, you're good. Thank you very much, Trialia.

Comment

Wow, that was fast, you're good. Thank you very much, Trialia.
                *chuckles* I read all the fic I can find for this pairing, and after a while you get to remember the 'special' ones. You're very welcome. The link directly to the story is in my edit to the above post.

Comment

*chuckles* I read all the fic I can find for this pairing, and after a while you get to remember the 'special' ones. You're very welcome. The link directly to the story is in my edit to the above post.
                  I noticed the edit. *following the link* Thanks!

Comment

Fanfiction!

After my recent phase of one-shotting, I'm back bearing the next two chapters of my Sparky serial How To Save A Life Which now makes ... four chapters. Soon I'll be justified in calling it a serial, lol

Enjoy @ http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3343517/3/

And please leave feedback ... it feeds my soul and the bunnies....

kay x

Comment

Edit: Yep. Specific link: here.
                      Um...doppelganger... Isn't there an S4 ep by that title? We could only hope for half this much. *pokes rosewildeirish for a sequel*
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Um...doppelganger... Isn't there an S4 ep by that title? We could only hope for half this much. *pokes rosewildeirish for a sequel*
                        Haha! Right, 'cause we're really going to get an NC-17 rated episode. I do love that fic though, yes!

There's an interview with Torri in this month's Cult Times magazine, my friend has just told me, and she talks about certain events in 'Sunday' that may or may not interest people here.

Comment

Can't wait for more spoilers regarding Elizabeth (so I know which episodes to watch). They start filming soon, we got to get something more.
                          HAHAHAHA, yes actually I think that's exactly what a lot of people will do.

I'm not getting my hopes up but I would be very happy if any of those scenes you guys have come up come true.
                          sigpic
                          My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Haha! Right, 'cause we're really going to get an NC-17 rated episode. I do love that fic though, yes!
                            Why not? Remember SG1's Chimera? So not PG...

@Celcool: I knew someone of the thread would be able to find it! *runs off to re-read it*

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
                              Why not? Remember SG1's Chimera? So not PG...

@Celcool: I knew someone of the thread would be able to find it! *runs off to re-read it*
                              Still, it wasn't NC-17 explicit sex

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                                HAHAHAHA, yes actually I think that's exactly what a lot of people will do.

I'm not getting my hopes up but I would be very happy if any of those scenes you guys have come up come true.
                                Spoiler:
                                I haven't felt all that gleeful about this show for a few weeks now, if I decide to give season four a chance it'll depend on how good First Strike is, and how they treat Elizabeth, she gets killed and I'll forget this show ever existed. If First Strike is a great cliffhanger, then I'll watch the first episode of season 4, but if she gets dropped the first episode of season four then that's it, there is no way I'll watch if they treat her like crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X