X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episodic pics are out for The Return

http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/s309.html

Spoiler:
    Heee, no personal space, even in a jumper. But I'm confused I though Ronon and Teyla stayed in the PG. Maybe their being transferred to the mainland
    sigpic
    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle
      Episodic pics are out for The Return

http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/s309.html

Spoiler:
      Heee, no personal space, even in a jumper. But I'm confused I though Ronon and Teyla stayed in the PG. Maybe their being transferred to the mainland
      Spoiler:
      Good to see Beckett in one of the pictures. Long time no see.

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        OMG Beckett *cries*. See I completely forgot about him. Damn you tptb made me forget the teddy bear. There better be some sparky goodness in this ep
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle
          Spoiler:
          OMG Beckett *cries*. See I completely forgot about him. Damn you tptb made me forget the teddy bear. There better be some sparky goodness in this ep
          Spoiler:
          If there is, it'll probably make up for Phantoms I'm fairly tentative about tonight's episode, given rumours...

Comment

Hey, I just saw this on youtube, maybe ya'll have seen it before, it was posted on youtube way back in August, but I just came across it now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5dkLWQt4I8

The end made me very hopeful, they ask about where Teyla's character is at and Rachel said she needs some love interests. They asked her where Shep fits in in that and she deferred the question and moved on to say that there are many options. You might have all seen it before, and it might not mean anything, but I found it encouraging, especially as I am a little nervous for tonight's episode...

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
              Spoiler:
              If there is, it'll probably make up for Phantoms I'm fairly tentative about tonight's episode, given rumours...
              Spoiler:
              OMG, EEEEE!!!!! I had completely put that thought out of my mind. Yeah I'm so angsty about this episode, its sad, really. Will find out in 5 hours if my heart will be broken. Hey we can always deny, its what certain shippers do, lol.
              sigpic

Comment

Aw...Beckett! I miss my lovable teddy bear doc. I was actually thinking about him last night...not in THAT way! I was actually hoping to see some "character development" for him. I think it's the least they could do considering the fact that he's barely had anything to do this season. Here's hoping he gets some action in the next 2 episodes plus the back ten.

On a side note, I just saw a video clip where Paul McGillion speaks without the Scottish accent and it FREAKED me out! I knew he didn't have an actual Scottish accent in real life (I was rather shattered when I learned this) but to actually hear him speak without it was just bizarre. I feel so betrayed, lol. At least I know what I'm getting with Joe....by the way, what kind of accent does Joe have exactly? Unless it's foreign, southern, or New York I can't tell accents too well. I keep thinking he's from like Nebraska or something. But maybe that's just me...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                  Beckett? Who's Beckett?
                  Make it spin!

Comment

Originally posted by Stef
                    ....by the way, what kind of accent does Joe have exactly? Unless it's foreign, southern, or New York I can't tell accents too well. I keep thinking he's from like Nebraska or something. But maybe that's just me...

-Stef
                    Joe? Accent? Joe doesn't have an accent....I'm confused....

Comment

Originally posted by Lizabeth
                      Joe? Accent? Joe doesn't have an accent....I'm confused....
                      Uh, yes he does. But I can't pinpoint it. USA where?

Comment

Originally posted by Meg-Ann

Spoiler:
                        Beckett? Who's Beckett?
                        Spoiler:
                        Doctor Who?

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
                          Spoiler:
                          Doctor Who?
                          HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
                          *dies*

Yeah Joe does have an accent and if you watch the season 1 episodes its more noticable there than now. It's weird.
                          sigpic

Comment

What do you consider an accent?? I'm listening and I just don't hear it....

maybe I have the same one.....???

Comment

Originally posted by Lizabeth
                              What do you consider an accent?? I'm listening and I just don't hear it....
                              Where are you from? If you're from North America I can easily see how you wouldn't hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef
                                At least I know what I'm getting with Joe....by the way, what kind of accent does Joe have exactly? Unless it's foreign, southern, or New York I can't tell accents too well. I keep thinking he's from like Nebraska or something. But maybe that's just me...
                                -Stef
                                Joe grew up in Reno, Nevada I believe.

Comment

Working...
                                X