Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...l/bscap084.jpg

John: But we were supposed to admit our undying love for each other and marry in this episode!

Liz: I know, but, uh, it just isn't going to happen John.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...l/bscap085.jpg

Liz: Its them - the couple behind me. THEY are the ones who are getting married in this episode. Not us.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...l/bscap087.jpg

John: It will be okay Elizabeth. Maybe next season it will be us.

Liz: I know. . there is always. . next. . season. *sniffles*
    ROFL! OMG hilarious! See if I can green ya.

Originally posted by Bama
    I don't believe they keep either in it actually but something else entirely.
    You just never know what you might need in Pegasus...
    Protection *is* important...

Edit: can't green ya, FP. Need to spread sparky love at first.
    sigpic

Comment

Hi ship fans:

It's been ages since I've posted on this thread, but I read most of the posts. I have a question concerning the jar...has anyone ever commented on why Elizabeth would put the ashes of the "other" Elizabeth into the jar that Shep gave her for her birthday? Surely, there is a symbolic reason for it.
      -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by GateByte
        That's a lovely pic Athenaktt! They do look really good in that one. But really, they always look good together!

Welcome sparks18! . I see Bama has already offered you some mints, so I'll pass some cookies out your way.

EDIT: Didn't even notice I had reached 200 already. Yay!
        Thanks for the warm welcome! i think I'll pass on the mints. I've been lurking here for way too long. Although, i have a few questions. when is it appropriate to use spoiler tags? and how do you use them? thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
          Right.... anyone want to cap this one?
          John: Aw, Liz! Come on... YOU HAVE TO TEACH ME THE DOLPHIN NOISE!
          Lizzie: I already showed you a million times, and YOU STILL DON'T GET IT?
          Look, the overhead microphone's ready. Give it your best dolphin yell.
          John: You can't leave! Teach it to me again, please with a cherry on top?
          Lizzie: Look, you're not the only one who needs my instruction on this.

Lizzie: See? I got two people on the line waiting for me.
          Man/Woman: Dr. Weir, we're ready for our lesson!

Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice
          From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire.
          But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate
          To say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice.
          Robert Frost, Fire and Ice

Comment

Right.... anyone want to cap this one?

John: But, 'Lizbeth, I thought you were going to leave work early tonight? For our anniversary?
            Elizabeth: Sorry, John, but I really need to deal with this new Wraith threat.

John: But you promised!

Elizabeth: Look, can't you see I'm busy with meetings?

John: I even have something... special planned.

Elizabeth (thinking): Special?
            Elizabeth (aloud): Well, meetings and Wraith can wait. My quarters or yours?

Sorry that's so long! I got a little carried away.
            ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
            The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

^ Dolphin noise AND cherries? Great!
              Love John's face in the second pic.

Love your caps too La!

Another random shippy piccy

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                I blame Major Fischer, Athenaktt, Melyanna, and Astro for the mint jokes - they started it! *points fingers*

It started as a joke regarding the little jar that Sheppard gave Weir for her birthday in BIS. Later in the episode Old Weir's ashes were in the jar, but since then we've seen the jar on her desk and the joke is that she keeps mints in it, and they are a bit dusty.
                Darn, FP outted us again.

So... FP how many mints did you buy to fill up the jar, because at the rate you keep making mint cakes you're gonna run out again.
                ~Athena

Comment

OMFG LadyShip and La, that's hilarious! I think I'm going to give it a try too.. but I'm not too good at it

Jonh: Come on Liz you're gonna love it!

Liz: Not now John I have work to do
                  John: But you've been bugging me for a new closet for ages!

Liz: New closet??

John: Yes. And Rodney will not get to it this time!

Liz: *thinking* "but I have a meeting..............how big did you say it was?"

Comment

OMFG LadyShip and La, that's hilarious! I think I'm going to give it a try too.. but I'm not too good at it

Jonh: Come on Liz you're gonna love it!

Liz: Not now John I have work to do
                    John: But you've been bugging me for a new closet for ages!

Liz: New closet??

John: Yes. And Rodney will not get to it this time!

Liz: *thinking* "but I have a meeting..............how big did you say it was?"
                    LMAO

OH MY! OH MY! CLOSETS! ***MUST STRIVE FOR PG THOUGHTS***

Erised, that was great too! Teach me to green ya for this. Gotta leave the threads now. Bye everyone and to all newbies! ***hugs all***

Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice
                    From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire.
                    But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate
                    To say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice.
                    Robert Frost, Fire and Ice

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                      Darn, FP outted us again.

So... FP how many mints did you buy to fill up the jar, because at the rate you keep making mint cakes you're gonna run out again.
                      Okay, stop making me want to post, y'all. I NEED to go eat breakfast.

John: Elizabeth, I've been wondering how you keep the mint jar fully stocked. I didn't think we came across any Pegasus galaxy equivalents.
                      Elizabeth: No, we didn't. I, uh, ask for them as part of the regular requisitions. Caldwell looks at me funny, but it's worth it to see Rodney eat them.

Man, that was kinda lame. Maybe if I'd had breakfast first...

*scurries off to eat*

Also - Erised... CLOSETS!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                        Protection *is* important...
                        Yes, those headaches they get can be quite irritating I'm sure.

FP, woman, you made me almost lose my orange juice. Love it! LOL

Comment

I don't think it was lame La, I think it was brilliant!

we all know every single guy's got a crush on Liz right?

Rodney [to John] - since when are YOU sitting next to her?
                          John - since NOW
                          Carson - calm down Rodney
                          Rodney - easy for you to say! You're sitting next to her too!
                          John - she asked me to!
                          Rodney - oh yeah? Now why would she do that hm??
                          Carson - oh bloody hell........
                          Liz - [thinking] *...men....*

-------
                          ok now that was lame

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                            Yes, those headaches they get can be quite irritating I'm sure.
                            That's not what I meant. I was thinking of... ear plugs of course! You know, for Rodney for example. I'm sure when he blow off that one galaxy (c'mon, what is *one* galaxy? ) he could have needed them bc of Lizzie yelling at him.

Edit: Love it Erised!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angela
                              Hopefully the second book will have lots of sparky info because come on this season was sooooo SPARKY material i.e. The Long Goodbye woooo and also hopefully season 3 will be even better.
                              Methinks that may be wishful thinking on our parts. I got the yearbook in the post a few days ago and despite talking about John's having kissed Teyla they didn't even mention the John/Elizabeth kiss in the TLG synopsis. *growls*

As for the ashes of Elizabeth's older self-- we saw her toss them out on the wind at the end of the ep, did we not?

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                                As for the ashes of Elizabeth's older self-- we saw her toss them out on the wind at the end of the ep, did we not?
                                Yes, but then the question became - did all the ashes get out of the jar? Would there be some residue left? And what do you do about that? It seems wrong to just wash it out.

Wow, this is leaving me feeling morbid. Let's just focus on the Sparkiness of John giving her the jar.

Last pic for a while, I promise:

Comment

Working...
                                X