Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean
    I never was out of sparky sueeing mode lol

Sparky Balcony YAY. def. not enough balcony scenes this season.
    are you kidding? I was squeeing all night because of Torri!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
      Also, I kind of want to know what the interviewer was thinking when he said that we'd had a lot of back story for Sheppard this year. Must be watching a different show.
      Maybe like MsPooh said in the latest Zero.point.snark. That a tiny hop is another Shep Backstory!
      ~Athena

Comment

Sparky Balcony YAY. def. not enough balcony scenes this season.
        Hey there hun!

Ah but at least we got one. There was a rumour going round that they had done away with the balcony set in order to make Weir's office bigger, so it was a great delight to see the balcony alive and well

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
          Oh we soo have to get more Sheppard backstory!! .
          That should totally go on our sigs Erised. Backstory, and angst for Sheppard and Weir whumpin' .

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
            Hey there hun!

Ah but at least we got one. There was a rumour going round that they had done away with the balcony set in order to make Weir's office bigger, so it was a great delight to see the balcony alive and well
            At least we've got a lot of scenes in the nice pretty big office. With the couch and the big desk. Besides, we also had the
            Spoiler:
            kiss and infirmary scene in "The Long Good bye".
            ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
              That should totally go on our sigs Erised. Backstory, and angst for Sheppard and Weir whumpin' .
              oh man right now the sig spots are so taken!! *squee* You can though

Comment

are you kidding? I was squeeing all night because of Torri!! lol
                So, you were that who woke me in the middle of the night from my sweet dreams with this loud squeeing *gg*
                Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

John: Now Elizabeth, if you want to go hang out at Gateworld, you may need this.

Liz: Is that some of those "mints" they keep joking about?

John: Uh, not quite. Its some C-4 for the trolls that pop up now and then. Might come in handy.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                    Hey there hun!

Hi Sally *waves*

When you put it like that, yes it's more than we hoped *g*

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                      John: Now Elizabeth, if you want to go hang out at Gateworld, you may need this.

Liz: Is that some of those "mints" they keep joking about?

John: Uh, not quite. Its some C-4 for the trolls that pop up now and then. Might come in handy.

ROFL, too funny.
                      He's just so caring *gg*

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                        At least we've got a lot of scenes in the nice pretty big office. With the couch and the big desk. Besides, we also had the
                        Spoiler:
                        kiss and infirmary scene in "The Long Good bye".
                        Yes, the couch was such a nice addition too, isn’t there a sign saying John Sheppard somewhere on this couch? *g*

How could someone forget this ep.

Comment

Yay, Shep's character is in great need of some serious development. I really hate when I read that they have wasted an entire season where they could have done it!!!! *scream* Well there are a lot of behind the courtain stuff revealed in season 1, but you have to pay serious attention and be in overanalizing mode to notice because they are very small moments and revelations... I can give examples if you want !!!!

It's so good to be on vacation and have lots of time to be here, because I had to travel for 8 days and when I arrived back this monday, I had like 74 pages to read. Oh my !!!!

3 weeks to Siege III and the turning point.

I was watching the rerun of "The Gift" last night and after Ford says that Teyla is going to try to contact the Wraith again anyway and there is nothing they can do but to be there with her, John gives a long look to Liz that says "he's right we should go because it is the right thing to do" and she also gives him a long look that seams to say "Yay I agree let's go" and then infirmary scene with the trial to communicate. The psychic thing between them goes way back to season 1...
                          Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Yes, the couch was such a nice addition too, isn’t there a sign saying John Sheppard somewhere on this couch? *g*

How could someone forget this ep.
                            You mean the imprint of his behind on the couch, because we all know he loves sitting there during the meetings.
                            ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                              You mean the imprint of his behind on the couch, because we all know he loves sitting there during the meetings.
                              lol, exactly!!!

Comment

I had a dream once. Lizzie told John that they had to talk about "the Hug" and he agreed. Then there was a couch and they were going to sit on it and talk... then my alarm rang! arggh!! I guess my dreams will always be PG! *facesplat*

Comment

Working...
                                X