No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha I think even the fast internet won't help anyone to get onto GW now.. it's dying again! argghh

In honor of today's sparky eppy!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
      Wow.

Sparky pretties are almost overshadowed by the "art" that is attacking Weir walls. She has got to call in a big game hunter/decorater to tranq. that thing!

Comment

Haha I think even the fast internet won't help anyone to get onto GW now.. it's dying again! argghh

Getting very, very excited!!!!!!!! *doing sparky happy dance*

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
          The cap is from Forever Knight, got it from torrihigginson.info, I just don't know which episode.
          Finally got back on. Thanks for the link MF. It is the ep. I was thinking of.

Can't wait for tonight's ep. Best I can do to get on topic at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon
            Wow.

Sparky pretties are almost overshadowed by the "art" that is attacking Weir walls. She has got to call in a big game hunter/decorater to tranq. that thing!
            *lool* I can't say anything else than indeed...these Wall-decos are quite...well not very fit into Atlantis *coughs*

but GREAT Fanart as always Erised

Comment

Elizabeth: What are you thinking about, John?
              John: I'm thinking that these girls with their closet obsession are kinda frightening.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                OK people start recommending Shep/Weir music vids
                Theres a few vids over here:
                http://www.kawoosh.co.uk/show.php?pa...ard&pair2=Weir
                Last edited by Mann One; 20 January 2006, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                  *lool* I can't say anything else than indeed...these Wall-decos are quite...well not very fit into Atlantis *coughs*

but GREAT Fanart as always Erised
                  thanks hon *huggles*

is it just me or is that thing on the wall resembles wraith ship designs?

I was trying to get rid of it in PS but I don't have time... have to study.. *sigh*
                  ok I'm leaving now

Vicky, LOL! Yes we are mwahaa

Comment

Elizabeth: *thinking* Ohhh...I'd like to touch those ears
                    John: *thinking* this floor needs a cleandown

Sorry...couldn't help myself *runs away*

Comment

First of all WOW i don't visit the thread in a while and i ended up with quite a few posts to read in order to catch up and it cruises over the 20,000 post mark!! ,
                      Secondly, i just want to welcome any new sparky shippers to the thread so....WELCOME !!!

I was just wondering as i live in the UK what episode is this from ?
                      Last edited by Mann One; 20 January 2006, 10:48 AM.

Comment

What?? There's an episode?? As in there's been an episode, or there's about to be an episode? I'm so bad with timezones.....

Comment

Finally saw "TLG" wont go into spoiler territory but i thought it was a relatively solid ep with good acting from both Torri and Joe the only bit i can honestly say i didn't like was the Non Sparky shippy comment said to teyla. i Have to say that it's stupid moments like that that caused me to dislike Sam and Jack on SG1 for 8 season's.
                          Last edited by Mann One; 20 January 2006, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mann One
                            First of all WOW i don't visit the thread in a while and i ended up with quite a few posts to read in order to catch up, Secondly i just want to welcome any new sparky shippers to the thread so....WELCOME !!!

I was just wondering as i live in the UK what episode is this from ?
                            Coup'd'Etat

alyssa, there will be *cough* new *cough SGA eppy - Critical Mass and SG-1's Ripple Effect (really excited about it) in about 5.5 hours!

*leaves again*

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
                              Really? You want TPTB to rule out all other ships involving Sheppard + Weir? As far as I'm concerned, a slow steady burn under the surface like we see in Epiphany (good ep imo) is enough to keep us going, but it also makes sure that no ship can dominate the show. I also really like the way they've kept the secondary relationships going, like in Epiphany when
                              Spoiler:
                              Becket says he has a date with Cadman. Little things like that are more than enough for me!
                              I'd just like there to be no more Shep/Teyla speculation. I don't want anything earthshattering with Shep/Weir, just an acknowledgement that that's the way they're going with him..

Comment

Coup'd'Etat

alyssa, there will be *cough* new *cough SGA eppy - Critical Mass and SG-1's Ripple Effect (really excited about it) in about 5.5 hours!

*leaves again*
                                Oh, I'm so excited about Ripple Effect tonight, almost as much about Critical Mass, can't wait to see
                                Spoiler:
                                Janet again on Sg-1. I really miss her *sniff*. She was one of of my fav characters and the show isn't the same w/out her. And back to our ship, can't wait to see all of our sparky moments!!!! *sqeeeee*

Comment

Working...
                                X