No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you seen this lovely wall over at Livejournal?
    It's a must look!
    sigpic

Comment

Read a cute fic a while ago where John went to Liz' room late night just to get another hug cuz he couldn't sleep.
      I love that fic. Could you link it please so i could add it to my LJ memories?

Comment

Wow, a little talking going on here, I gotta a few things to say myself.

Elizabeth and nicknames, I see 'Lizzie' as him teasing her, and it makes me think of them as just friends, actually that's how I'd write them in a friendship fic, (which I should write one at some point) and I've actually put that in a fic before too. It drives her nuts, but I don't see him actually calling her that if there's something between them. I see her as 'Elizabeth', it just fits her better, I mean she's suppose to be this really smart, mature woman, I don't think nicknames go well with her as that.

Teyla, I've been getting ideas about her playing matchmaker with them, I know silly, but it would be interesting to see.

Alright, I'll leave yall with a pic:

Heh, it's Elizabeth again, man I'm nutty about her.
        McKay: I'm invulnerable!
        Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
        McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
        My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
          It's a must look!
          That's gorgeous! Go people! Now!
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
            I love that fic. Could you link it please so i could add it to my LJ memories?
            Sorry, took me a while to find it. Over here Better than sedatives
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry, took me a while to find it. Over hereBetter than sedatives
              it says the page cannot be displayed in IE, and Firefox just gives an error

Comment

It's a must look!
                Aw!!!!!! That is so Adorable!!!! -Squeee-

And as for my absence, all I can say is MapleStory.

(Goes back into hiding)

Comment

Okay, i have a fic to rec for y'all but it ain't up yet

But i promise you, it's fabulous. Much love (and green, everyone give green) to finnstardust!!

ETA: An Officer and a Puddlejumper

Someone green finnstardust for me please. I have to spread the love
                  Last edited by SallyLizzie; 28 December 2005, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                    it says the page cannot be displayed in IE, and Firefox just gives an error
                    If I click on the link it works.
                    sigpic

Comment

But i promise you, it's fabulous. Much love (and green, everyone give green) to finnstardust!!

Oh yeah that was fantastic! Now where is finnstardust? I need to give some green me thinks...

Lovebar made by natz099
                      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                        Professionally, though, she'll always be Doctor Weir, unless she gets a title bump. Because she published her dissertation as Weir and has done all of her work under that name, it'd be very difficult for her to change her name.
                        Title bump? To what, there's one up from Dr?? Queen Elizabeth I of Atlantis?

As for nicknames for Elizabeth and John... I like 'Lizabeth the best, but I don't mind Liz. For John, I can't see him as anything other than 'John' or 'Sheppard', maybe 'Shep'.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                          Oh yeah that was fantastic! Now where is finnstardust? I need to give some green me thinks...
                          Poor dear has retired to bed. I kept her up till 3am writing fic, slave driver that i am. Hmmm, who can i pick on next? *eyes Melyanna and Athena suspiciously*

Comment

Just great! I would give rep but I can't. Still a super-soldier.
                            I know what, I give you lots of green smilies!

I especially love the title pun.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just great! I would give rep but I can't. Still a super-soldier.
                              I know what, I give you lots of green smilies!

I especially love the title pun.
                              what do you mean you can't give green because you're a super soldier?

~will definately green finnstardust

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                                what do you mean you can't give green because you're a super soldier?

~will definately green finnstardust
                                Isn't this whole rep stuff tied to a special amount of posts?
                                Have absolutely no idea.
                                What I know is that I leave for bed now. 3.45 am.
                                Need sleep so that I can do sth for my biology tests.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X