• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bama
    Brief with a capital 'B'.
    'Twas lovely, though
    Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
      Well, the difference is that the Lowdown was scheduled, and our piratical band was able to record it and get it online, so people could make screen caps and vids and what have you. This is a commercial and thus unscheduled, so recording it is going to be a bit trickier. It may take a couple days to get it up.

(...Yes, this reply was an excuse to use the word piratical.)
      Well, the word piratical needed to join this conversation somehow lol. Does anyone know if the ad will be airing during all subsequent showings of "The Triangle" tonight? If so, you'll know why I'll be up late (exams notwithstanding lol)

Thanks,
      Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
        Well, the word piratical needed to join this conversation somehow lol. Does anyone know if the ad will be airing during all subsequent showings of "The Triangle" tonight? If so, you'll know why I'll be up late (exams notwithstanding lol)

Thanks,
        Royal
        They probably will - I've seen the "Galactica" commercial twice tonight but I've only seen the SG1/SGA once.

Part 2 of "The Triangle" is on tomorrow and I bet they will show the commercials again.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
          'Twas lovely, though
          With totally the
          Spoiler:
          'john look' of surprise going...tis going to be hard for me to remember (buy?) that it's the other 'dude's reactions thru this thing. I'm also having trouble understanding how their bodies can house two aware and alert consciousnesses at the same time with success but then, it's sci-fi...anything is possible. It just seems to me that if both John and Elizabeth have some control / awareness of their minds then they would put up a heck of a fight against the other consiciousness inside them controlling their bodies. Wow, this ep sounds terrific!...I need to get back to ...SQUEE!!!! Say no to deep thoughts!

Comment

Liz: Do you think they'll overanalyze this? I mean, start thinking deep thoughts?
            John: I don't know, it's too early to tell.

John: I say, let them get as deep as they want. That way, when it airs, Gateworld will be immobilized by shippers and interest will stay high.

Liz: You're a brilliant man.
            Sig by Camy

Comment

I'm so jealous. I'm going crazy. If anyone gets a hold of some screencaps, could they post them so the rest of us can enjoy also?
              http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
              Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

[IMG]
                Liz: You're a brilliant man...now let's get beckett out of here and lie you back on that table properly.

Oh, come ON...you guys KNOW she was thinkin it.

Comment

We need to find someone who recorded, "The Triangle" WITH the commercials.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Yeah, there had to be someone out there who recorded it. *fingers crossed*
                    http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
                    Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                      We need to find someone who recorded, "The Triangle" WITH the commercials.
                      I did! But...I don't know how to get crap off my cable DVR onto a disc. Engineer nerd hubby says the cable company has some software you can load to do that. Guess TimeWarner's getting a call from me in the morning.

I was taping it for my brother-in-law. Who knew I'd get gold!
                      Sig by Camy

Comment

Hee.... Just saw the commercial, and...

eeeeeee! TLG
                        Spoiler:
                        kiss kiss kiss

And with that, I can go to bed before I become even less coherent. (I'm so tired, it took me about three tries to spell "before" correctly.)
                        ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                        The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

I did! But...I don't know how to get crap off my cable DVR onto a disc. Engineer nerd hubby says the cable company has some software you can load to do that. Guess TimeWarner's getting a call from me in the morning.

I was taping it for my brother-in-law. Who knew I'd get gold!

Don't you love to have an Engineer nerd around.... they're very handy!
                          Can't wait to see the pics...

Comment

Yes, I too saw the commercial. My wife and I spoke at the same time when we saw 'it' and commented on how quickly this board would be humming.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                              Don't you love to have an Engineer nerd around.... they're very handy!
                              Can't wait to see the pics...
                              I should clarify: Nerd hubby says he thinks the cable company has software that transfers digitally recorded material from from my DVR to my copmuter (?). Not technically gifted at all, so it may take some time. Someone else will probably beat me to it.
                              Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                                Liz: You're a brilliant man...now let's get beckett out of here and lie you back on that table properly.

Oh, come ON...you guys KNOW she was thinkin it.

Liz: (to self) Stupid teammates. Now we have to share.

John: (to self) Stupid teammates. Now we have to share. I had a desk to clear off.

John and Liz: (to selves) Stupid teammates.

With that, I need to go to bed, before I get really stupid.
                                Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X