No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Mr. SR won't be annoyed if I keep time with my foot on the floor above his head.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Song number two!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rolling Stones, baby

Comment

Now that's more like the Vegas we all know and love. And we have song #2. This was a perfect choice, even though it's been used a million times.

There's Brad and Rob and their wives and then Joel Goldsmith at the poker table.
          sigpic

Comment

Ahhh, the private poker game featuring the story about Joe's housekeeper. LOL!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Only in Vegas would you not even blink at this guy. Okay, maybe LA.
              sigpic

Comment

"Almost like you can read minds."

*snickers*

Comment

Can I search him? Can I? Can I?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Only in Vegas would you not even blink at this guy. Okay, maybe LA.
                    Definitely LA too.

Comment

Can I search him? Can I? Can I?
                      Only if I get to help, LOL!

Comment

Oh and Charles Cohen, head of MGM is at the table also.
                        sigpic

Comment

A lot of people missed the fact that John had a winning hand here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Killin' me with the suspense...

Comment

A lot of people missed the fact that John had a winning hand here.
                              John is just that darn good.

Chase through the hotel time!

Comment

Careful there John. Don't slip…oops…almost fell.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X