Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ebony Wolf
    Yes, definitely squee worthy moments. Very good fics.
    i loved those fics.... they were great!!!!!
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Weir: Page 2? I think not!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
        And on an unrelated note, Sally, why don't you have a LiveJournal? You keep up with more communities there than I do, and I moderate three!
        Err, i figured i'd have nothing to write in a LJ and i don't write fic or do vids (tried, can't figure out WMM ) so i never bothered, but as i tend to leave comments now, your right, i should probably get one
        Originally posted by La
        Y'know, I've often wondered this myself. I don't understand how she does it..
        I have ...*counts*...7 communities saved to faves and i check them every time i log on

The Sparky Stickies Saga continues:
        part 1, part 2, and part 3. Loving these

All this talk of The Long Goodbye has got me thinking...
        Spoiler:

How many people think we might just see Elizabeth chewing John out for falling for Phoebus' ruse? They've really got no reason whatsoever to trust Phoebus, so I wonder if this may be our first case of Elizabeth being able to convince John of something truly stupid, even though it's not technically Elizabeth.
        TLG
        Spoiler:
        Oh yeah, there defo has to be a lot of convincing going on. Can hardly see any of them, especially McKay , saying ''I'll do it. Sounds like fun!''.
        ~Good point about Elizabeth tho Mel. Do you think if Phoebus had jumped into someone else, say Heightmeyer, that they would have been persuaded so easily? I doubt it. I think at this point, they are still seing ELizabeth as 'Elizabeth' (even tho they know it's Phoebus) , if that makes sense, so whatever words come out of her mouth still hold a lot of weight.

Oh, that would be a fabulous ending. Elizabeth yelling at John for being so stupid and naive. I think something akin to HZ but with a tad less angst.

Comment

Couldn't help myself. *blames Mel*

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie

TLG
            Spoiler:

Oh, that would be a fabulous ending. Elizabeth yelling at John for being so stupid and naive. I think something akin to HZ but with a tad less angst.
            TLG thoughts...

Spoiler:

Not really spoilers but ep related so I'll be careful.

It might be Elizabeth's first real glimpse of what a weakness *she* is for one John Sheppard. And it wouldn't hurt John to see it again either. I think his hovering over Elizabeth may very well become an achilles heel to John that more and more his enemies will begin to use. HZ and the storm/eye was a glimpse of it. TLG might carry it a bit further. With every uncontrolled action he takes regarding her, he's revealing himself to her, the audience, himself and his enemies.

Comment

OMG!! Blue, that's amazing!

*gets on kness*

''Work stupid Rep system. Work goddammit!''

*shakes fist for dramatic effect*

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                Spoiler:
                It might be Elizabeth's first real glimpse of what a weakness *she* is for one John Sheppard. And it wouldn't hurt John to see it again either.
                TLG speculation
                Spoiler:
                It would be even better if Elizabeth pointed it out to John.

Elizabeth can be all mad at John for acting stupid, then realise WHY he acted stupid, then be gleeful that ''He looooooves me, he wants to huuuuuuug me, he wants to kiiiiisssss me...''

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                  TLG speculation
                  Spoiler:
                  It would be even better if Elizabeth pointed it out to John.

Elizabeth can be all mad at John for acting stupid, then realise WHY he acted stupid, then be gleeful that ''He looooooves me, he wants to huuuuuuug me, he wants to kiiiiisssss me...''
                  She can rail at him all she wants for it as long as she nails him to the wall with..."Why?" Man, I really want to see John backed into a corner that way.

Comment

She can rail at him all she wants for it as long as she nails him to the wall with..."Why?" Man, I really want to see John backed into a corner that way.
                    I think it would cool to see Elizabeth yelling at him and John getting so angry and frustrated, bc in his mind he did the right thing, that he slips-up and gives himself away (TLG)
                    Spoiler:
                    by making a remark like ''I couldn't let you go thru that alone''...or something less dorky (There's a reason i don't write fic ) Then they both stop when the realisation hits them that:

John: Huh? Where did that come from?
                    Lizzie: Is he saying what i think he's saying?

This way nothing has to be resolved in this ep, but their relationship does get furthered by it giving them something to think about.

Comment

Found a lovely Gen AU fic but it has John and Lizzie, so i thought you might like it.

Cause and Effect by duskwings

Comment

Blue, that's awesome! I'm with Sally – why is the rep system broken!? I need to find a place to use that.

And more Long Goodbye stuff...
                        Spoiler:
                        This spoiler information has just piqued my curiosity even further. I think it's possible that this episode is going to show us what could have happened – how they could have been antagonists and really working against each other, though to a lesser degree. I have a feeling that everyone's going to come out of this episode thankful that they put their differences aside, for the most part, and got to be friends.

I have a feeling that it's much more difficult to discern between guest and host in this case, as I imagine Elizabeth and John's voices won't have changed. So it's even possible that Phoebus imitates Elizabeth in order to convince John to take on Thalan. I do think that this episode is going to see the tables turned in a lot of ways, and one of them will probably be that Elizabeth can convince John to do things pretty easily too.
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                          So it's even possible that Phoebus imitates Elizabeth in order to convince John to take on Thalan. I do think that this episode is going to see the tables turned in a lot of ways, and one of them will probably be that Elizabeth can convince John to do things pretty easily too.[/spoiler]
                          Mel, are you calling John 'easy'?

Really like that 'take'. And, it sounds completely plausable and even probable that is the 'angle' they'll take.
                          Spoiler:
                          I would love to see what john thinks is the real elizabeth manipulating him into doing something that he knows isn't completely wise. I suspect that at various times john may not know just 'who' is speaking to him and I also suspect that some of it will be left up to interpretation. This possible internal battle raging inside J/E with their body invader opens up just awesome possibilities and just intrigues me greatly.

And I'm easy too...all I want is for J/E to use their true selves to defeat their internal enemies with no help from anyone else except each other perhaps. But I promise-no nasty letters from me should Teyla or anyone else prove to be the 'hero'.

I do think we'll leave this episode with an even greater feel for how protective john is of elizabeth and that can't be anything but good for us and them.
                          Last edited by Bama; 27 November 2005, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Mel, are you calling John 'easy'?

Really like that 'take'. And, it sounds completely plausable and even probable that is the 'angle' they'll take.
                            Spoiler:
                            I would love to see what john thinks is the real elizabeth manipulating him into doing something that he knows isn't completely wise. I suspect that at various times john may not know just 'who' is speaking to him and I also suspect that some of it will be left up to interpretation. This possible internal battle raging inside J/E with their hosts opens up just awesome possibilities and just intrigues me greatly.

And I'm easy too...all I want is for J/E to use their true selves to defeat their internal enemies with no help from anyone else except each other perhaps. But I promise-no nasty letters from me should Teyla or anyone else prove to be the 'hero'.

I do think we'll leave this episode with an even greater feel for how protective john is of elizabeth and that can't be anything but good for us and them.
                            Hey Bama,
                            Loving your thoughts as always. I agree this is going to be a huge ep for Shep/Weir
                            Spoiler:
                            like you, I'd really like to see them deal with the situation without any outside help. I think it'll show the bond between them, while also strengthening it. It should be a very revealing episode for both characters -- I'm waiting for the reviews when it airs!

Comment

Yeiiii, I finally watched The Hive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I'm so happy
                              I feel a little out of place (you're not talking about the Hive anymore) but, so be it...
                              Sorry for changing the subject... I needed to express my happiness

Comment

hey all how are you? Been a couple of days since I came in here. Kinda busy
                                ooh I missed this thread So much replies I can't catch up and everyone in here is so nice when I say something. Say I wanted to ask you something perhaps you would like to join a forum called Stargate Omega. It is not as big as gateworld but I know the person who runs the board and it is really great. So could you do me a little favor and join there? please. I hope you will
                                We are facing our future together - Dr. Elizabeth Weir
                                Dr. Elisabeth Weir is a proud member of the GTA !
                                *~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Stargate Omega: so much more than a website ! Join the place today.

Comment

Working...
                                X