Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    It looks like they put it on with a trowel.
    I was thinking they just sprayed it on with a fire hose.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now Rodney tells the story and yet again Elizabeth is left out, and by that I don't just mean in form but we also find out that everyone else got funerals and a mourning period.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        So John got a funeral too, huh? Lizzie never got one.
        Damn. Them.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Why is John thinking about dating supermodels when Teyla is out there waiting for him to rescue her? Hmmm?
          Good point!
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Save the cheerleader, save the world. *rolleyes*

Comment

See, even John had a funeral ceremony,although there was no body, Sam as well, so how come Elizabeth never had one!!!!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

How would Rodney know what Michael was doing? And the queen head... gross.

Comment

Another red-headed Wraith. Bout time.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Michael going all crazy and killing everyone. Conner does a great job with it though.

And that's Ruby the wraith queen...or was when she still had a head.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Save the cheerleader, save the world. *rolleyes*
                      I thought I was the only one who caught that. I guess they thought it was an homage.
                      sigpic

Comment

That is the most obviously cloned crowd scene I have ever seen.
                        sigpic

Comment

I thought I was the only one who caught that. I guess they thought it was an homage.
                          That's the only way they know how to do anything. Everything is copied from one thing or another.

Comment

Whee, beheaded Wraith Queen!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              That's the only way they know how to do anything. Everything is copied from one thing or another.
                              Pretty much.

Comment

Whoops, gonna have to find another route!

Comment

Working...
                                X