No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had to say it out loud. Teyla and Ronon, speaking as one. She didn't ask him to stay for personal reasons, knew he would refuse and really doesn't make any effort to change his mind. I don't get how I can believe they are in love.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Sad Carson is very sad. Don't be a jerk, Rodney.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        Those pants they put Teyla in are not flattering at all and they don't match the shirt they put her in, can't help but wonder what they were thinking.
        Those pants were part of her original outfit when we meet her in Rising; I guess they were thinking of transitioning her clothing to more of a "pure" Athosian look since the expedition was leaving.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Sad Carson is very sad. Don't be a jerk, Rodney.
          *waves lemon under Rodney's nose*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Aww, now it's the John and Liz in her room scene. I just love it and the way he just stays with her when he just could have quickly sked her if she had finished packing and then left, but instead he stayed and even teased her about it to try and cheer her up.
            sigpic

Comment

Squee! John and Lizzeh in Lizzeh's quarters!

Comment

"Life isn't fair, it's just fairer than death."

"Oscar Wilde?"

"Princess Bride. Good movie."

SQUEE!

Comment

I must say how beautiful Liz looks in the moment when she's standing infront of the gate like that, it's sad but she looks great.
                  sigpic

Comment

It's time to say farewell.

And there's the headbutt that Joe Flanigan mocked.

Comment

The difference in this scene and the previous one, which was a goodbye forever scene is startling. John's tone of voice. His teasing her to try to lift her spirits. The intimacy of it just say it all. And now we get the headbutt that was supposed to, once again, indicate true love.

Have there ever been worse writers in the history of writing?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        I must say how beautiful Liz looks in the moment when she's standing infront of the gate like that, it's sad but she looks great.
                        One of the best shots of her in the entire series.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          It's time to say farewell.

And there's the headbutt that Joe Flanigan mocked.
                          Didn't he say something about lice? LOL I guess he missed the romantic implications.
                          sigpic

Comment

The Ancients find Woolsey "trying." Gee, you think they're regretting shutting Lizzeh out now?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Didn't he say something about lice? LOL I guess he missed the romantic implications.
                              OMG, I forgot about the lice! LMAO!

Comment

Joe looks so good in green. I mean he looks really really good in green.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X