No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, shut up Rodney! Professional combat pilot at work!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Now the big chase scene and Shep Joe spits when he yells. LOL
      Ahhh, it's more realistic that way.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I don't know what they could have done different but having the Daedalus save them is too easy.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Caldwell to the rescue! Yeehaw!

Comment

Now that's a big bang and Spanky get back just in time to hear Rodney getting his ass chewed.
            sigpic

Comment

I don't know what they could have done different but having the Daedalus save them is too easy.
              Definitely too easy. Why do you think I keep calling it the Daedalus ex machina?

Comment

OMG, Lizzeh is PISSED.

Comment

Pissed off Shep is pissed. It will take time Rodney and a few Gibbs slaps before he gets over this one.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't think it matters how much cake you walk on. My favorite line. Ever.
                    Favorite line of the whole episode.

Comment

Yeah, you deserved that, Rodney.

Comment

Did he just transport himself to the middle of the ocean? Nah.
                        sigpic

Comment

Rodney actually seems sincere at the last when he's talking about earning John's trust back. Poor baby bear. But he totally brought it on himself.

And... end credits!

Comment

Did he just transport himself to the middle of the ocean? Nah.
                            *snerks* Late night swim with Lizzeh?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Rodney actually seems sincere at the last when he's talking about earning John's trust back. Poor baby bear. But he totally brought it on himself.

And... end credits!
                              Yes, to the delight of McShep slashers everywhere.

Another epic postathon guys, see you all later.
                              sigpic

Comment

I love the end scene between John and Rodney, it's one of the better once.

And who wants to bet where John is heading...I'm thinking up to Elizabeth's office to make sure that she's all right and then following with a visit to their balcony...or maybe they just go straight to either of their courters.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X