Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 15 minutes to Condemned!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I'll be here, but we're getting ready to have a thunderstorm. So if I suddenly disappear, you'll know why.
    Eeep! Stay safe!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

101 guests!! Boy are we popular today.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Gee, I just took a peek in some of the other threads and NO ONE has got as many guests as we do right now. It seems even the bots have taste.
        Haha, yeah I’ve noticed that too, I guess our post-a-thons have a way to really draw people in.

I'll be here, but we're getting ready to have a thunderstorm. So if I suddenly disappear, you'll know why.
        Thunderstorms are never fun, especially when they start affecting the electricity etc. so stay safe.
        sigpic

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to Condemned!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm here! *squees*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I won't be around tonight - I had my housewarming dinner last night and the one friend who stayed over kept me up until the wee hours of the morning.

Also won't be around for the next two sundays cause I'm going to the Isles of Skye (Scotland) for a week, leaving saturday and back on sunday.
            Oh, what fun! Enjoy yourself, and we'll miss you!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
            Lovely, wonderful! I'm definitely going to work with GIMP some more after the post-a-thon is done. Inspiration is overflowing at the moment!

And love teh quote! Not a huge fan of the song, as it tends to get stuck in my head for hours on end. But very nice.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
            Welcome! Great vid! I have not seen the Never Alone vid...I'll have to go look it up (unless you have a link?). I wrote a sparky fan fic based on the song tho
            Spoiler:
            http://evil-bad-evil.livejournal.com/3299.html that's my fan fic LJ - lots of sparky stuff there...and a buncha other stuff too, in case you're interested (and i'm done shamelessly self reccing lol

I never understood why people stressed out so much about their weddings....it's supposed to be fun!

I've seen that cap with the Can't Fight This Feeling joke...lol (I did end up writing a fic based on that song...)

great vid and sig! I need to get back into the swing of things on GIMP...I'm having a bit of a fight with it right now

Hey there! I *should* be here for the post-a-thon....not sure what's going on today tho.

pretty!
            The wedding was looking better when she had just gotten engaged and had decided to do everything simple. Then she found the perfect dress -- literally -- and blew her budget. But once the wedding is over, everything should go back to normal.

I struggled with GIMP forever, but I finally started figuring out some of the big stuff last night. Give me a few hours alone with it, and who knows.

And S-minus 9 minutes!

Comment

85 guests. Holy crap. Even if some of them aren't real.

Comment

Just think what our post count would be if all our guests would join us. Come on, you know you want to.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  Those are great and I can imagine them happening.

I can also see them after the wedding party sneaking away for some private time up on their balcony and maybe do what they did in ‘Star Trek: Voyager’ when Tom and B'elanna got married and have them drive away in a puddle jumper with ‘Just Married’ written on the side or something. I can also imagine that a lot of it would depend on how much planning they would have time for, and what would be happening around it, I can imagine that had it been on the show that of course something would go wrong if they planned this big thing so in the end of the episode when everything settled down they chose to have smaller ceremony, maybe having two of those you said say first they were planning a bigger ceremony in the Athosian village (they probably wanted it small but with the amount of people they have gotten to know over the years and everyone wanting to come it might get bigger than hey planned) but then after something going wrong they wound up having a small ceremony on Atlantis maybe on on of the piers or in front of the gate. Well, either way it would defiantly have been something beautiful, private (and possibly pretty small, at least the ceremony they might throw a bigger party) and very romantic, something that fits the two of them.
                  Help!!! I'm being overrun by plot bunnies!! I have too much on my table already.

Comment

Off the chart... we might even break GW in the process...
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes to Condemned!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      LOL. I know some message boards track those times when they have a record number of people on all at once; I wonder if we're setting some kind of record for the Sparky thread.

Comment

Just think what our post count would be if all our guests would join us. Come on, you know you want to.
                        Yes. Whether it's to admire Elizabeth's mad pwning skills, or to drool over the amount of face time that Lorne gets, come join the insanity thread!

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          Help!!! I'm being overrun by plot bunnies!! I have too much on my table already.
                          Ya mind sending a few my way? Mine have vanished. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                            I love your new sig, and after staring at it for a few minutes looking at it closely, I realized that John said "WE haven't given up hope." I'm betting he and Rodney had a plan to go get her.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I won't be around tonight - I had my housewarming dinner last night and the one friend who stayed over kept me up until the wee hours of the morning.

Also won't be around for the next two sundays cause I'm going to the Isles of Skye (Scotland) for a week, leaving saturday and back on sunday.
                              Have fun Falcon. We'll miss and keep the Sparky home fires burning.

Comment

Off the chart... we might even break GW in the process...
                                Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                LOL. I know some message boards track those times when they have a record number of people on all at once; I wonder if we're setting some kind of record for the Sparky thread.
                                We're always setting records. Of the insane, snerky, Sparky kind.

Comment

Working...
                                X