Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Aw darn! Sorry we won't see you at the 'thon, but good luck on your exam tomorrow! Hope it goes very well!
    I sincerely hope my bad luck ends today cause I really don't want it going into next week as well...If it does, this exam is bound to be doomed.
    The latest event was my laptop breaking down, loosing the CD that held my version of Autodesk Maya which I need for my exam assignments and basically having to work in a new laptop.

I need it to end... *face!palm*
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Sad that you won’t be here for the post-a-thon FH and SW but good luck with what you’re doing instead.

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
      My friend Lara got a new dog and called it Sparky, she still doesn't know why I burst out laughing yelling "Sparky for life!"
      Haha
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        *reports in from phone*

So judging by how critical and slow the Painting Nazi (ie Mom) is being today, I will not be making it to the postathon later. She's driving me insane, and if it weren't for the fact the only car we have over here at new place is hers, I'd just take off.

Oh well. Back to more painting. *grimaces and wishes Clone!John was here to help*
        Awww, we'll miss you.

S-minus 2 hours to The Siege, Part 3!

Yay! Glad to hear the party went well!

Ack! That sucks. *hugs* Well, even if you can't make the 'thon, you'll still be here in spirit! And hey, maybe you can sneak in a post or two on your phone!
        I have new plot twists for the sitcom that is SR Jr's wedding. My very helpful friend who spent upwards of $50,000 on her daughter's wedding gave them lots of helpful ideas. Hopefully they won't hire her as a wedding planner. For those of you out of the loop on the OT stuff, we are living Father of the Bride.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to The Siege, Part 3!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I sincerely hope my bad luck ends today cause I really don't want it going into next week as well...If it does, this exam is bound to be doomed.
          The latest event was my laptop breaking down, loosing the CD that held my version of Autodesk Maya which I need for my exam assignments and basically having to work in a new laptop.

I need it to end... *face!palm*
          *sends lots of hugs and good luck vibes*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I have new plot twists for the sitcom that is SR Jr's wedding. My very helpful friend who spent upwards of $50,000 on her daughter's wedding gave them lots of helpful ideas. Hopefully they won't hire her as a wedding planner. For those of you out of the loop on the OT stuff, we are living Father of the Bride.
          OMGLMAO! I have to say, the comedy is getting downright epic. My sympathies.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to The Siege, Part 3!

*sends lots of hugs and good luck vibes*

OMGLMAO! I have to say, the comedy is getting downright epic. My sympathies.
            I'm sure it will get a lot funnier before all is said and done. Like the fact that the bride and groom briefly considered pretending to be a certain religion so they could use a historical church for free. You just can't make this stuff up.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm sure it will get a lot funnier before all is said and done. Like the fact that the bride and groom briefly considered pretending to be a certain religion so they could use a historical church for free. You just can't make this stuff up.
              *dies laughing* OMG, that's priceless!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to The Siege, Part 3!

Comment

Haha, it’s always amazing how weddings tend to bring out the crazy in everyone and you tend to find yourself in situations you never even could have dreamed of, but then again, even if it feels really crazy at the time afterwards you realize that it was a big part of the magic of the occasion…+ it makes for some great stories to tell at family reunions for decades to come.

And it’s 20 minutes to showdown.
                  sigpic

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to The Siege, Part 3!

Comment

Think we can start early? The Croats are beating up on the Irish in Euro 2012 and I want to cry.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        Think we can start early? The Croats are beating up on the Irish in Euro 2012 and I want to cry.
                        Ooops. Though judging from her Twitter feed, Anuna's quite happy. She's from Croatia.

Comment

*waves*

I'm here in spirit!

Now if only I could find where I landed that Puddle Jumper. I could run to the house real quick and grab my laptop. *shrugs* No such luck.

I'll make sure to drop in later, when I get home, and whip up a treat to excuse my absence. You tell me: fic or vid?

Comment

*Runs in*

I'm not late for the post-a-thon am I?

Comment

I've gotten a lot pickier since I joined this fandom and haven't had to use my bleach bottle as much since refilling.
                              When I first found a lot of the fanfic sites, I'd read every bit to see if I could come up with any ideas of my own. Within minutes, I had to ask myself if some of the writers were even watching the same show I was. And I used to think politics were bad.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                                *Runs in*

I'm not late for the post-a-thon am I?
                                Nope, we start in 5 minutes.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X