No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they have mostly been here. Oh, and in the Elizabeth and John threads. Plus a few posts in some of the Beckett, Rockett and Lorne threads. I stick to mostly SGA stuff, cos I'm not too familiar with SG1.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Our foreign friends should be with us soon.... maybe they have some fic recs...

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
        I think they have mostly been here. Oh, and in the Elizabeth and John threads. Plus a few posts in some of the Beckett, Rockett and Lorne threads. I stick to mostly SGA stuff, cos I'm not too familiar with SG1.
        Ubi (your name is a bit too long to type out, do you have a preferred nickname?), about 40% of your posts have been in here.

Alyssa, about 52% of yours have been in this thread.

Comment

oO how do you know that??

And call me Isha or you can abbreviate to UG or Ubi, I'm not too fussed.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
            Ubi (your name is a bit too long to type out, do you have a preferred nickname?), about 40% of your posts have been in here.

Alyssa, about 52% of yours have been in this thread.
            Wow! I'd have thougth it'd be more than 52 percent.... Obviously I've been hanging around the Elizabeth and Sheppard threads more than I thought!

Comment

Wow thats kinda creepy that you know that! Id guess about 90% of my posts have been here. This sucks, Im in Germany for two weeks so I can only check the site now and then. Also Atlantis just started again in the UK (actually it starts tonight) and I have to trust a friend to record it.

On the fanfic front I agree with Alyssa, http://www.wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=1747
              is the best ive ever read. I also recommend the sheppardweir.com fanfic page (search Command Dynamics in google) Good site but a little too much character death fics for me
              Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

oO how do you know that??

And call me Isha or you can abbreviate to UG or Ubi, I'm not too fussed.
                Isha's pretty. I'll go with that.

On the forum page, if you click on the number in the replies column it gives you a ranking of posters and how many posts they've made. From there it's just simple maths.

Mental, not that much, about 62%.
                Last edited by Blue Banrigh; 18 October 2005, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Why thank you.

And I'll have to check it out now. oO wow, those are interesting.

Comment

Really? huh. couldve sworn it was more. Must try harder!

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
                      Wow thats kinda creepy that you know that! Id guess about 90% of my posts have been here. This sucks, Im in Germany for two weeks so I can only check the site now and then. Also Atlantis just started again in the UK (actually it starts tonight) and I have to trust a friend to record it.

On the fanfic front I agree with Alyssa, http://www.wraithbait.com/viewstory.php?sid=1747
                      is the best ive ever read. I also recommend the sheppardweir.com fanfic page (search Command Dynamics in google) Good site but a little too much character death fics for me

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, not-so-mental Michael! You have good taste! I wish someone would write more fic like that one!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                        I've said it before, and I'll say it again, not-so-mental Michael! You have good taste! I wish someone would write more fic like that one!
                        !! and yes the author should write more, much much more

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
                          !! and yes the author should write more, much much more
                          I know! I said that in the review I left, but so far nothing!
                          It's so well written --- and despite being different from your average fics, keeps Elizabeth 'in character' in a tough situation!

Comment

I adored that fic too. I liked the plot and the ICness of it. Poor Lizzie in that fic though.

Comment

I adored that fic too. I liked the plot and the ICness of it. Poor Lizzie in that fic though.

She was a dignified Elizabeth through the whole thing, though, which is what I loved about it!

Comment

Yeah that fic alyssa rec'd is really good!
                                I really like all the AU fics at the moment - I just found one called 'Blessing' which is really good, and very well written. I'm not sure if the link will work or anything (Im not good with computer stuff!!) but its by featherjean and spacefiend - http://www.livejournal.com/users/blessing_jsew/

(At least I think you would call it AU!)

Comment

Working...
                                X