No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want to read the spoilers and look at the pics, but I must stop myself as I want to know as little as possible before I see the ep. Must try, must resist! It's so tempting!
    sigpic

Comment

Two more caps (non-spoilery, I hope):

More close proximity:

Where exactly is John's hand?

a time to mourn

Comment

I LOVE you guys! These are great!!! ; ) No, you can't blame her for smiling on that scene either Hatch. LOL! And yeah, she has the snarky smile goin for Caldwell. heh. Gig him Eliz. gig him baby!

Comment

Is it just me or does Weir and Shep sit and stand together alot?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
            It's not really a proper episode if we don't have cause to ask that at least once, is it?
            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
            Last update: 14 April 2006
            Melyanna's Multimedia
            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Two more caps (non-spoilery, I hope):

More close proximity:

OH LOOKIE! LOL! They're down in a 'hole' together standing BESIDE each other-close-again. What a shock!

heh. If they're in the room together, they're so gonna find each other and zero in. Yeah, it's probably all our imaginations though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                Is it just me or does Weir and Shep sit and stand together alot?
                Oh, you silly, silly person! It is SO your imagination.

heh.

Comment

I swear everytime they are in that control room they stand next to each other!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                    Oh, you silly, silly person! It is SO your imagination.

heh.
                    Lol, that's probably what the other ppl on Atlantis tell themselves!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                      It's not really a proper episode if we don't have cause to ask that at least once, is it?
                      No, it isn't.

Anytime they're in any room they stand close together.

a time to mourn

Comment

lunchroom...office...control room...bedroom...closet...

heck, they'd probably go to the bathroom together if it just didn't look sort of weird.

ZE-RO-ED IN.

Comment

This pic looks like they got caught doing "something" behind that console.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                            This pic looks like they got caught doing "something" behind that console.
                            Well...it does hide them from the waist down...

Comment

Anytime they're in any room they stand close together.
                              Let's face it, these two just look good together. I'm sure the blocking started for technical reasons – they're close enough in height to fit in frame together well. That's one of the problems of putting Sheppard and Teyla in the same frame, actually. Rachel Luttrell is so much shorter than Joe Flanigan that they can't get as close to them and not have the picture stop at someone's nose. There are ways to get around it – West Wing's been doing it for years, as the leading man is rather short and the leading lady is six feet tall before she puts her heels on – but not every show can or should resort to such photography tricks. Anyway, they probably started blocking Sheppard and Weir together for technical reasons, but we all know that anything like that which becomes habitual is going to need a reason in the story eventually.
                              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                              Last update: 14 April 2006
                              Melyanna's Multimedia
                              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Nice how Elizabeth was explaining the game of chess to Ronon and maybe trying to learn something about him. Then you have the comment of how John also has tried to make Ronon an integral part of the team (including the use of a knife and fork ). Both trying to help him to get a feeling of belonging maybe

Passed 9000

Comment

Working...
                                X