No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They may well be making her up to look older and give her some sort of authority. I think they did the same thing when they were having what's her name be doctor of the week early in SG-1 Season 8.

Torri doesn't, at least to me, look soo gaunt in the Stargate to Atlantis Lowdown.

Comment

Hey you guys, let's not get personal unless, it's thunking personal, which is okay..

Comment

Bumping up this thread.. to say there isn't enough fanfic out there yet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
          I agree, there is not enough. Sometimes I find myself reading over the same fanfic. I want more fanfic
          There will probably be more written as the show goes into the second year.

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
            I agree, there is not enough. Sometimes I find myself reading over the same fanfic. I want more fanfic
            There will probably be more written as the show goes into the second year.
            That smiley says it all!!!!

Comment

Working on it, hon.
              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
              Last update: 14 April 2006
              Melyanna's Multimedia
              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                Working on it, hon.
                In the word of Jack, 'Work Faster' . When you have it done, just remember to tell us.

Comment

I am wanting to do Atlantis fic, but I'll need to wait until it has fully captured my imagination. Fic inspiration doesn't come overnight to me, and I'll need to wait and see.

I'd like to branch out though!

LIZ AND JOHN 4EVA!!!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                    In the word of Jack, 'Work Faster' . When you have it done, just remember to tell us.
                    I know, I have offered to beta it... so I can get it faster!!

She's got two in the works, and one involves lips...

Comment

I do have to get on the Weir/Sheppard bandwagon, even though I was hoping to see no ship at all in SGA.

TPTB have tried to force the Teyla/Sheppard thing on us and it doesn't work at all. When I started to notice Weir/Shep ship I was almost relieved!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                        I do have to get on the Weir/Sheppard bandwagon, even though I was hoping to see no ship at all in SGA.

TPTB have tried to force the Teyla/Sheppard thing on us and it doesn't work at all. When I started to notice Weir/Shep ship I was almost relieved!
                        Yay! Welcome!

Have you got any fanfic??

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                          It's a much more liveable thing isn't it. I think the noroms will be a bit more comfortable with it than they would have been with Shep/Teyla.

Comment

I know, I have offered to beta it... so I can get it faster!!

She's got two in the works, and one involves lips...
                            One? Try both.
                            Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                              It's a much more liveable thing isn't it. I think the noroms will be a bit more comfortable with it than they would have been with Shep/Teyla.
                              I think it's partly because Sheppard/Weir is really unlikely to dominate the story at any time. Even the end of "The Eye", as shippy as we found it, wasn't overwhelming, like romance in sci-fi can often turn out.
                              Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                                I think it's partly because Sheppard/Weir is really unlikely to dominate the story at any time. Even the end of "The Eye", as shippy as we found it, wasn't overwhelming, like romance in sci-fi can often turn out.
                                yup the shippiness at the end of "The Eye" was short, nice,and sweet
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X