Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liv
    Well, my Anti-shippyness status on Stargate IS still firmly rooted in me...

I'm still around; I'm just very, VERY stealthy in my presense here.
    LOL you weren't kidding when you say VERY VERY sleath mode.
    ~Athena

Comment

Like I said, it really should be a game.
      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
      Last update: 14 April 2006
      Melyanna's Multimedia
      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

I'm just popping in and then out to say

Happy Belated Birthday to Melyanna and Athenakatt...

I know you ladies live here...

Here's a present:

"First thunkers, now shippers... sheesh... Stargate fandom is ... terrifying..."
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
          I'm just popping in and then out to say

Happy Belated Birthday to Melyanna and Athenakatt...

I know you ladies live here...

Here's a present:

"First thunkers, now shippers... sheesh... Stargate fandom is ... terrifying..."
          Thanks!! *hugs Easter Lily*

gotta love any picture Shep in that chair.
          Last edited by Athenaktt; 23 February 2005, 07:34 PM.
          ~Athena

Comment

Hee! Thanks, Easter Lily. You should stop by more often.
            Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone
              *waves* Hi, everyone. Apparently, I'm supposed to start being social
              *waves back* Welcome!!!!

Originally posted by Persephone
              (I'm the one responsible for the presence of Jonas in Eshu, though definitely NOT responsible for the poor guy being hit by angry, lovesick John-boy)
              Hehe but that was so entertaining!!

*runs off to read that part again*

It was funny really....was sitting around with Natushka *points to wherever she's disappeared to* when we were on holidays together and she was like "i reckon Shep should punch Jonas when he finds out..."

Then was talking to Mel and she told me how he WAS going to!!

Great minds think alike

By the way Mel...loving all the tidbits of Eshu u keep posting on ur LJ!!

Comment

HAPPY BDAY ATHENA!!

Comment

Sorry know this is a few pages old...

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                  Spoiler (Sanctuary)
                  Spoiler:

Shep: I told you. That thing with the ancient chick was nothing! I was just trying to get information from her. I was doing my job!
                  Weir: Well, then you can just do your job on the couch tonight mister!
                  LOL!!!

And yoooou're the one who left me that review this morning telling me to update my SG-1/JAG crossover!!

I WILL i'm just TOTALLY stuck with it at the moment - everytime I try to write it it doesn't work!!! And antz is actually my friend from school who bugs me to write it every day!!

Just wanted to let u know that it IS coming!! Someday...

Comment

Not quite and insomnia fic, but close enough:

Estimation

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                      *Hehe but that was so entertaining!!

*runs off to read that part again*

*hugs Jonas* Ah, the sacrifices my poor boy has made.

Anywho, as this thread is not about Jonas, I'll shut up.

Great little ficlet, Hatcheter. Any semi well-written Jon/Liz is enjoyable, but all the more so when you've got such contributions and good characterization on the part of the other characters. I especiall enjoyed the Sheppard & McKay squabbling.
                      "Someone duplicated the duplicators?"

~ Jack; Smoke and Mirrors

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

Amelia's Violin - a Jonas/ OC romance. Version 2.0. New, improved, and COMPLETE!!!

A Day in the life of Sparky:

...???... ......!!!.....[ ]..............!!!... .........

The End!!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                        Hee! Thanks, Easter Lily. You should stop by more often.
                        Yay! I'm on again at work! and my career takes one of its downward spins...and saves me from fighting on Yahoo Groups *cough*

Yes, EasterLily you should pop in more often. Welcome Peresphonene, that was a great little fic you wrote....

And

Happy Birthday Athena!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                          Not quite and insomnia fic, but close enough:

Estimation
                          That was a treat! I left you a review sweetie!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1

LOL!!!

And yoooou're the one who left me that review this morning telling me to update my SG-1/JAG crossover!!

I WILL i'm just TOTALLY stuck with it at the moment - everytime I try to write it it doesn't work!!! And antz is actually my friend from school who bugs me to write it every day!!

Just wanted to let u know that it IS coming!! Someday...
                            Well you can tell antz the he/she has a second supporter for bugging you! Tee hee hee! No, no I won't. Promise. I leave one message then just sit back and wait. (I'd rather have a well written story than just crap thrown out there so take your time.)

Your crossover is only the second crossover I've ever read and liked! (And it makes sence why they would need JAG. Some shows just don't work well in each others universe. That's why crossovers usually don't appeal to me.) But like I said, I just got into JAG (I know it's been on since forever) and when I start watching something I go obsessive mode. Hence why I'm always at gateworld and reading fanfic in the first place.

The other crossover fic I read that has played out well is with Atlantis and the Pretender. (Which reminds me ~ now I have to go check on that update!) Now if I could just get a crossover that's well written with SG1, Atlantis, JAG, CSI and Battle Star Gallactica I'll have my current obsessions covered. (I won't even go into my La Femme Nikita, Buffy, Angel obsession. )
                            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Well done, Hatcheter! I agree with Persephone here. I loved the way Sheppard and McKay were squabbling. You write them especially well.
                              Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X