Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gooner_diva
    Very interesting. Speaking of gifts, I wonder if John will remember her birthday this year and bring her something. *wishful thinking*
    I asked that myself! Maybe in TLG... more or less Birthday time...I'm still hoping for a pegasus-pendant, since she don't wear the Simon-one anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
      oh that would be so cool and sweet!
      but I don't remember anyone mention any birthdays on Stargate
      Haven't you seen Before I Sleep? If he gave her something around the 15th episode again it would be great for continuity, not to mention our ship.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
        Oooh! Will go and read...
        Yes, only you and the Aussies around for now!! Where's LurkerLa? She's usually on when we are!
        I'm here!

I usually have to get up early and work on whatever thing is in my head - right now it's this weird Shep/Weir romance AU that probably should never have seen the light of day but won't leave me alone.

Meant to say this last night: Mel, I absolutely loved Game On! And Dorka, you already know how much I like your story, but it never hurts to say it again.
        ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
        The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
          ooohhh that is a very good idea.. then we would have a little continuety in the seasons... what would be the present this year???? *scratches head deep in thought*
          off to bed... i will have to sleep on it!!!!!
          It needs to be a necklace. And something pretty, unlike the one she was wearing in season one!! Something elegant.... and pretty.
          I think with certain character development we're getting in season two, a necklace wouldn't be out of the question. Or even something a little more 'native'.... I don't know. Some of the things that Torri would wear would almost be appropriate, given the fact they're trading with cultures that don't necessarily work with gold/silver/platinum/whatever!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
            I asked that myself! Maybe in TLG... more or less Birthday time...I'm still hoping for a pegasus-pendant, since she don't wear the Simon-one anymore
            I like your thinking. Last year it was the mint jar. This year I'm thinking something more personal like, I don't know, a nice exotic Athosian necklace.

And then he puts it around her neck and I figure I'm either a) reading a fanfic or b) dreaming.

Comment

Haven't you seen Before I Sleep? If he gave her something around the 15th episode again it would be great for continuity, not to mention our ship.
              I have but probably should see it again, methinks!

Comment

If you watch the first scene, you'll know what we're talking about.

Comment

Just to jog your memory.
                  ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                  The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

I like your thinking. Last year it was the mint jar. This year I'm thinking something more personal like, I don't know, a nice exotic Athosian necklace.

And then he puts it around her neck and I figure I'm either a) reading a fanfic or b) dreaming.

Exactly what I was thinking! That would be perfect. It's more reflective of how she's become part of this new galaxy, and has left the whole Earth thing behind..... I think I'm waffling... I need to sleep but bloody channel 7, which always stuffs Stargate around, is now showing double-episode reruns of Lost. I've been sucked in.... arrgggh!

Comment

... or something more recent.

For some reason I thought he was going to pick it up and start fiddling with it.

Comment

What about this one: Pendant

A little expensive...but hey, it's elizabeth

Comment

Can I go for c) Actually happening...?
                          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                            Can I go for c) Actually happening...?
                            Be my guest! I can only hope that if something like that actually happens, it happens after TLG because if I'm to die of a shippy overload, I wanna do that after I've seen
                            Spoiler:
                            THE KISS!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                              What about this one: Pendant

A little expensive...but hey, it's elizabeth
                              Oh, love this one!

I always had a vision of John giving her a braclat. Don't know why. Maybe one he made himself. For example made of a stone or sth he found on a planet. You know, like the one Dean made for Rory in Gilmore Girls.

Where is the necklace Liz always wore? I mean the silver one, not the one Simon gave her (actually he *didn't* gave it to her bc it was kinda like an AU).
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa

Just to jog your memory.
                                oh yea!!!
                                OH SOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEET!
                                I love this!
                                Let's hope that he will remember! oh I'm so excited!!!! *jumps up and down!"

Comment

Working...
                                X