No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About to watch "Suspicion." I think I'm getting unreasonably excited about being able to watch episodes of SGA again.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Whoa, I don't envy you the headache of sorting that out.
    I have to use a guide

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    The creepy ones were our favorites. Mr. SR and I got a bit tired of the UFO storyline with Mulder and his sister and all that.
    Same. My favorite episodes were definitely monster-of-the-week. Although I think I was a bit too young to fully understand the mythology and what the "truth" was.

...Aw, hell. I just looked up the general mythology, and I think I spoiled the ending of the series for myself. Ohhh, well.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    There is an unending list of books to read or re-read. I actually skipped some of the X-Files episodes that sounded creepy or gross.

For shows, now unto season one of Once Upon A Time.
    Haha, I was thinking you went through the season really fast.
    rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

The creepy ones were our favorites. Mr. SR and I got a bit tired of the UFO storyline with Mulder and his sister and all that.

We liked OUaT for a couple of years but gave up on it when they jumped a whole school of sharks.

I liked the aliens episodes, actually. Going to season five next, that's what the library has.

Still watching OUaT when it comes back. (In season one, liked the episode with Amy Acker.)
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Didn't someone do a manip once of Mr. and Mrs. Smith with Sheppard and Weir instead of Brad and Angelina? Or is my mind just hinting at me to create it myself...

It could make for a good crackfic - with Sheppard growing a moustache. Or is that overkill?
        Yes, there was and it was great but against the rules here. Love the moustache idea for a crackfic. Elizabeth just smiles a bit and tries not to laugh. Rodney asks him what that thing is on his lip. Teyla discretely asks him if he got interrupted while shaving, and Ronon smirks because he thinks he can grow a better one.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Yes, there was and it was great but against the rules here. Love the moustache idea for a crackfic. Elizabeth just smiles a bit and tries not to laugh. Rodney asks him what that thing is on his lip. Teyla discretely asks him if he got interrupted while shaving, and Ronon smirks because he thinks he can grow a better one.
          Ronon shaves his goatee and goes for just a mustache? The horror!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

...Ronon smirks because he thinks he can grow a better one.
            I smell a new Atlantis challenge for the male population.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I smell a new Atlantis challenge for the male population.
              Some, no doubt, will be more successful than others. May the odds be ever in their favor...
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Friday, I good day to visit the library. Have X-Files season five now. (Still waiting for season four though.) I'm also reading a Voyager novel.

Will have a SGA mini-marathon this weekend though.
                sigpic

Comment

Friday, I good day to visit the library. Have X-Files season five now. (Still waiting for season four though.) I'm also reading a Voyager novel.

Will have a SGA mini-marathon this weekend though.
                  Until I saw that, I got the feeling you really were going through the series at lightning speed, even while skipping episodes.
                  rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

Originally posted by Janet Fraiser View Post
                    Until I saw that, I got the feeling you really were going through the series at lightning speed, even while skipping episodes.
                    Yeah, I have season four on hold with the library. But all copies are currently checked out. From season five, I liked the episode Detour (which I've seen before.) It's a little spooky without being really scary or gross.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I have season four on hold with the library. But all copies are currently checked out. From season five, I liked the episode Detour (which I've seen before.) It's a little spooky without being really scary or gross.
                      That one looks creepy!

I take it you'll be skipping "Home" from season four.
                      rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

I found 'Detour' more eerie and mysterious. Not sure about 'Home'.

Am also watching Star Trek- Enterprise, and I keep thinking of the Chief Engineer as Michael Kenmore instead of the name of the that character.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Home" is generally considered one of the scariest episodes of the series.
                          rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

Then perhaps I'll skip that. Kinda liked 'Small Potatoes' when I first saw it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just finished "Home" and had a squee here and there during John and Elizabeth's scenes. I forgot how early on their banter started.

Then perhaps I'll skip that. Kinda liked 'Small Potatoes' when I first saw it.
                              Maybe you should watch it just to see what all the fuss is about.

Personally, there's a season 9 episode that I find scarier. I think it's called "Hellbound," which I still like because it's a Reyes episode.

Even so...

*shudder*
                              rest easy now

sigpic

// tumblr //

Comment

The SGA 'Home' episode is good. Will try out the X-Files one, I guess.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X