No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Darnit gateraid, you did it again!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Ditto.

Books! I love books. Though I now read mostly from my iPad on which I have Kindle, Nook, iBooks, and OverDrive. OverDrive, in case you don't know, is an app in which you can borrow books from the library. Love it to the moon and back. But I can only read one book at a time. Even then I sometimes forget stuff. A downside to reading from an iPad is when you fall asleep and your thumb falls on the screen the pages either advance or retreat, and then when you wake up you are totally lost. Not that I would know about that of course.
    *giggles*

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    I love books too, but all mine are still real.
    As are mine. But I do read fanfic on my iPad!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

had to post the challenge a little early today......

Challenge #59 was 'wild'.

raduzhok

JadedWraith

copter
      sigpic

Comment

Challenge #60

Challenge #60 comes to us from Pocus. Make art that focuses on "time". This could be a watch, time piece of any kind, a digital clock set to a specific time, or a progression of time shown through pictures. Or whatever else 'time' means to you.

Entries due to me by noon your time, Monday January 26.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey all
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I love books too, but all mine are still real.
            There's just something about reading a real book, isn't there?

I even love how they smell.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              There's just something about reading a real book, isn't there?

Yeah, they're fun to get in the post too.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                A friend of mine has the habit of smelling every book she gets her hands on. Even in bookstores she'll start sniffing - at which point we pretend not to know her.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hehee. I only smell the books I own.
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Tidbit of news. Interestingly enough I suppose, Torri will be a guest star on Joe Mallozzi's upcoming Syfy show Dark Matter. Confirmed today at his blog.
                    Carol writes: “Any news on any special guest stars for Dark Matter?”

Answer: As some eagle-eyed blog viewers have already pointed out, guest stars for episodes #101-#102 will include David Richmond Peck, Rob Stewart, Chloe Rose, Amanda Brugel, Pat Mastroianni, and the lovely Torri Higginson.
                    and
                    2 cats writes: “#1 – Will the guest cast list possibly include anyone from SG-1, ST Atlantis or SGU?”

Answer: Yep. Torri Higginson will be appearing early in the show…and possibly later.
                    sigpic

Comment

And still not watching...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        And still not watching...
                        Not if twenty dollar bills came blasting out of my TV set by the millions. Nothing those people do can possibly interest me ever again.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Not if twenty dollar bills came blasting out of my TV set by the millions. Nothing those people do can possibly interest me ever again.
                          Frankly, I'm in shock that she even accepted an offer to work with them again. But she also strikes me as the kind of person who doesn't hold a grudge.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Frankly, I'm in shock that she even accepted an offer to work with them again. But she also strikes me as the kind of person who doesn't hold a grudge.
                            Girl's gotta eat too, and feed the dog. Work = work, though if I were her I'd be careful in that work-relationship.

Comment

Girl's gotta eat too, and feed the dog. Work = work, though if I were her I'd be careful in that work-relationship.
                              Indeed.

Comment

Yeah, they're fun to get in the post too.
                                Absolutely!

A friend of mine has the habit of smelling every book she gets her hands on. Even in bookstores she'll start sniffing - at which point we pretend not to know her.
                                I haven't done that yet.

Hehee. I only smell the books I own.
                                Same here. But only the really old ones.
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X