No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    *bounces* HI!! Popping in to say that I am unofficially done with school which means I have all kinds of free time that I don't know what to do with! LOL

I signed up to participate in apocalypse_kree over on LiveJournal and chose a SGA prompt so I'm doing a rewatch to get back into writing Sparky. And I'm watching with sparky-tinted glasses just because I can and I'm falling in love with this show all over again.

I should be around more now that I don't have to worry about homework...I miss you guys!
    Welcome back and congratulations! Sounds like you've got a great little fic project to have some fun with.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Congrats and welcome back. You may be just the spark (no pun intended) this thread needs. We've been very quiet lately.
    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Which explains the tumbleweed that keeps rolling past...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*bounces* HI!! Popping in to say that I am unofficially done with school which means I have all kinds of free time that I don't know what to do with! LOL

I signed up to participate in apocalypse_kree over on LiveJournal and chose a SGA prompt so I'm doing a rewatch to get back into writing Sparky. And I'm watching with sparky-tinted glasses just because I can and I'm falling in love with this show all over again.

I should be around more now that I don't have to worry about homework...I miss you guys!
      Congarts and welcome back!
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Congrats and welcome back. You may be just the spark (no pun intended) this thread needs. We've been very quiet lately.
        Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Welcome back and congratulations! Sounds like you've got a great little fic project to have some fun with.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        Congarts and welcome back!
        Thanks!

I've been writing some Criminal Minds fan fic (I got all caught up on the show recently, it's so much fun!) and I'm excited to write some Sparky fic again. I haven't written anything sparky (substantial anyway) in ages! Hoping the rewatch will inspire the muse.
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

I've been writing some Criminal Minds fan fic (I got all caught up on the show recently, it's so much fun!) and I'm excited to write some Sparky fic again. I haven't written anything sparky (substantial anyway) in ages! Hoping the rewatch will inspire the muse.
          You're welcome.

With any luck, when you rediscover your Sparky muse it'll know where mine ran off to.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Top o'the morning to ye, Sparkies! It be Talk Like A Pirate Day and Pretteh Friday! Hoist the Sparky colors, ARRRRRR!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

No wonder the rum is gone...
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Nay, thar be plenty more... *kicks open a hidden panel in the wall to reveal shelves full of rum bottles*

Comment

Bonfire time!

Comment

Bonfire time!
                    Ruh-oh!

Oh well, we still have Zelenka's still to fall back on...

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      You're welcome.

With any luck, when you rediscover your Sparky muse it'll know where mine ran off to.
                      If I see it, I'll send it back your way

Nay, thar be plenty more... *kicks open a hidden panel in the wall to reveal shelves full of rum bottles*
                      mmmm rum? *licks lips*
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

mmmm rum? *licks lips*
                        It's five o'clock somewhere...

Comment

It's five o'clock somewhere...
                          Only 25 minutes to go.

Comment

Can I have a big Sparky hug?

Live as been sucking and I need some Sparky happiness.

Thanks

Comment

LEMMING HUG!!!

Welcome back to the insanity, or sanity... no, definitely insanity. And the rum is truly gone now.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                Can I have a big Sparky hug?

Live as been sucking and I need some Sparky happiness.

Thanks

Huge hugs with lots of pats on the back. Life can be a challenge sometimes but Sparky is always constant.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X