No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good afternoon, everyone!
      sigpic
      Sig by (x)

Comment

I see there are Football fans in here! Enjoy the Games.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
          I see there are Football fans in here! Enjoy the Games.
          The weekly reports are always interesting, and it's always funny to know whether Sheppard and Lorne need to hide from the Marines or not.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            The weekly reports are always interesting, and it's always funny to know whether Sheppard and Lorne need to hide from the Marines or not.
            Heh! Not this week!

Speaking of which, here is this weekend's College Football Round-up! Not a good week for some of us...nearly all our teams had post-big game meltdowns. Georgia fell to South Carolina 38-35, Virginia Tech lost to East Carolina 28-21, USC lost to Boston College 37-31, and UTSA lost to Oklahoma State 43-13. But the Atlantis military contingent is partying as Air Force beat Georgia State 48-38, and Navy beat Texas State 35-21. I foresee a lot of hangovers this morning; should make the morning PT run interesting.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Heh! Not this week!

Speaking of which, here is this weekend's College Football Round-up! Not a good week for some of us...nearly all our teams had post-big game meltdowns. Georgia fell to South Carolina 38-35, Virginia Tech lost to East Carolina 28-21, USC lost to Boston College 37-31, and UTSA lost to Oklahoma State 43-13. But the Atlantis military contingent is partying as Air Force beat Georgia State 48-38, and Navy beat Texas State 35-21. I foresee a lot of hangovers this morning; should make the morning PT run interesting.
                Everybody feels everybody else's pain. And I want to send out a big "why thank you thank you very much" to that FB friend who felt she had to send me a message telling me the score of the VT/ECU game. ECU is my alma mater (along with Sandra Bullock) so it was a hard choice but my kid went to VT, so I root for them. But for the rest of the season I hope ECU does well. Football can be very confusing. And depressing. Why do we love it so much?
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Everybody feels everybody else's pain. And I want to send out a big "why thank you thank you very much" to that FB friend who felt she had to send me a message telling me the score of the VT/ECU game.
                  ZOMG how rude!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  ECU is my alma mater (along with Sandra Bullock) so it was a hard choice but my kid went to VT, so I root for them. But for the rest of the season I hope ECU does well. Football can be very confusing. And depressing. Why do we love it so much?
                  Because we're gluttons for punishment?

Comment

Here be the wonderful entries for art challenge 44 - Faces:

mrscopterdoc

JadedWraith

DJsGirl

Falcon Horus

Comment

Art Challenge 45 - Weapons

And thus we continue the art... Your next entries need to be explosive, bang-up jobs!

The focus needs to be on weapons, which can be any weapon you like. It can be modern, medieval, fantasy-like, fictional, alien or human made...
                      Swords, daggers, firearms, goedendags, bombs, rockets, spears, clubs, rayguns, slings, bows and arrows, ... and then some.

Entries are due on the 21st of September.

Mrscopterdoc will be back in charge for this one, so you may send your entries to her, instead of me.

I enjoyed being your humble art servant for the past two weeks! Now off you go, create art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

A belated entry into Challenge 44 - Faces:

raduzhok

Comment

*bounces* HI!! Popping in to say that I am unofficially done with school which means I have all kinds of free time that I don't know what to do with! LOL

I signed up to participate in apocalypse_kree over on LiveJournal and chose a SGA prompt so I'm doing a rewatch to get back into writing Sparky. And I'm watching with sparky-tinted glasses just because I can and I'm falling in love with this show all over again.

I should be around more now that I don't have to worry about homework...I miss you guys!
                            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                              *bounces* HI!! Popping in to say that I am unofficially done with school which means I have all kinds of free time that I don't know what to do with! LOL

I signed up to participate in apocalypse_kree over on LiveJournal and chose a SGA prompt so I'm doing a rewatch to get back into writing Sparky. And I'm watching with sparky-tinted glasses just because I can and I'm falling in love with this show all over again.

I should be around more now that I don't have to worry about homework...I miss you guys!
                              Congrats and welcome back. You may be just the spark (no pun intended) this thread needs. We've been very quiet lately.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Which explains the tumbleweed that keeps rolling past...

Comment

Working...
                                X