Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I see we have a Warehouse 13 theme this weekend. I never watched that one. *shrugs*
    But you're Steve and he can tell if you're lieing by looking in your eyes. That's a power I'd love to have.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

So SK, how's your dad doing?
      Dad's doing great! He's curled up on the couch with ice on his foot and listening to music on his iPhone after having devoured a salad with sliced cold roast beef and Havarti cheese, with baguette slices topped with tapenade. And chocolate ice cream for dessert. Yeah, we eat well here.

LOL!!! OMG, I don't know if I could have avoided that temptation. I use fictional character names for my test cases at work. Usually no one ever finds out. But recently after using a name from The Hunger Games, another programmer asked me what the name was from.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        But you're Steve and he can tell if you're lieing by looking in your eyes. That's a power I'd love to have.
        That's a pretty good power to have!
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

LOL!!! OMG, I don't know if I could have avoided that temptation.
          Yeah, I came really close as in "Execute"-close...

I use fictional character names for my test cases at work. Usually no one ever finds out. But recently after using a name from The Hunger Games, another programmer asked me what the name was from.
          Woops

I tend to use fictional characters as well when I'm testing applications, but I've yet to have anyone come up to me and ask me about it.

WH13 theme... ...damn, another reminder that show is ending this week.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I see we have a Warehouse 13 theme this weekend. I never watched that one. *shrugs*
            You would love this show. Much humor and characters you can actually like. Mrs. Frederic is my personal fave.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Yeah, I came really close as in "Execute"-close...

Woops

I tend to use fictional characters as well when I'm testing applications, but I've yet to have anyone come up to me and ask me about it.

WH13 theme... ...damn, another reminder that show is ending this week.
            Oh sob! I can't wait to see who I am.

*dances and flips hair* I'm Myka. I'm Myka. I only wish I had her hair. And her face.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy SparkyFamily Saturday!

It's cooling off out here, but we've still got the windows closed and the air conditioning on because of the smoke in the air from the fires down in San Diego.

Warehouse 13 theme this weekend...only ever watched the episode with Joe Flanigan. And they never did get Torri on for a guest spot, did they?
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy SparkyFamily Saturday!

It's cooling off out here, but we've still got the windows closed and the air conditioning on because of the smoke in the air from the fires down in San Diego.

Warehouse 13 theme this weekend...only ever watched the episode with Joe Flanigan. And they never did get Torri on for a guest spot, did they?
                Nope. They went more for Star Trek actors not Stargate for guest spots.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

It wasn't filmed in Vancouver either, but for the most part in Toronto so possibly that could be also one of the reasons we don't see as many Stargate alumni as we could have. Like in Continuum.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Nope. They went more for Star Trek actors not Stargate for guest spots.
                    It wasn't filmed in Vancouver either, but for the most part in Toronto so possibly that could be also one of the reasons we don't see as many Stargate alumni as we could have. Like in Continuum.
                    Aha, that explains a few things.

Comment

Hola y buenos dias mi amigas! (and amigos, for the dudes. )

Had a busy weekend and I wasn't anywhere near my computer. A friend had a karaoke party last night. Veeerrrryyy crazy. Lots of fun!

So. What'd I miss?

The worse part, I'm working on a database exercise for school about a library and that too has two books of the Twitlight series in it. As I was writing the sql-code to delete a record, I almost wrote it so it would delete both Twilight books mentioned.
                      Sounds like a "Katniss shooting the apple out of the pig's mouth" gesture to me. Who knows? It could've won you the job.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Dad's doing great! He's curled up on the couch with ice on his foot and listening to music on his iPhone after having devoured a salad with sliced cold roast beef and Havarti cheese, with baguette slices topped with tapenade. And chocolate ice cream for dessert. Yeah, we eat well here.
                      So what time is breakfast???

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                        Sounds like a "Katniss shooting the apple out of the pig's mouth" gesture to me. Who knows? It could've won you the job.
                        LOL!! Maybe...

Comment

Challenge #32

crazy/silly/real holidays

FalconHorus

raduzhok

copter

JadedWraith

That's a mixture of fliters render> lens flare and render > difference clouds and Brush strokes> crosshatch.

FanGirl

wallpaper, click for bigger
                          http://i.imgur.com/vrabeJJ.jpg

Blencathra

2 sigs for International Nurses Day which was on 12th May. Doctor Who themed!

Doctor Who Nurses!

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #33

This challenge shall be called "2 for 1". Make art or fan fic focusing on brothers, sisters, friends, pairs, couples and/or anything that belongs together {like oreos and milk}. Yes, shipping is allowed. There shall be no booing or hissing if someone ships a couple you do not like, just avert your eyes and move along, please.

Blending is encouraged, and 2 different fonts are required even if you only use 2 words, use a different font for each word.

Entries due to me Monday May 26th by noon your time.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Just got back from the eye doc. I can still see. (And if anyone's wondering how I'm managing the computer with my eyes dilated, I have three words for you: pinch to zoom.)

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                              So what time is breakfast???
                              Ohhh, you'd really like Sundays. Eggs, apple chicken sausage, fingerling potatoes fried with corn, toast, and salad. Yes, salad. Keeps all the rich fattening stuff from getting to be too much.

Comment

I think I'll stick to my bowl of cereals, or my pain-au-chocolat.
                                Last edited by Falcon Horus; 20 May 2014, 01:38 AM. Reason: New link!

Comment

Working...
                                X