Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a BSG theme weekend?
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
      Is this a BSG theme weekend?
      No it's about the space program.

Yes, it is.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        No it's about the space program.

Yes, it is.
        LOL Just checking.
        Last edited by Southern Red; 25 April 2014, 04:53 PM. Reason: Who? Was he a bad guy?
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          LOL Just checking.
          Baltar... ugh. I kept waiting for him to die.

Comment

I kept waiting for him to behave with a semblance of sense.
            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Still working on that transporter beam...
              Let me know if you need any help.

So I'm an Imperious Leader. Can't I be something fun like the orginal Starbuck?
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I looked up Lt Sheba and apparently he is a character from the original Battlestar Galactica. So I don't know him.
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Baltar was just... I kinda liked him, and then I didn't, and then I did again. And then I met the actor and he's shorter than me. I met Gaius Baltar.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Okay, who am I?

ETA: Apollo. At least Jamie Bamber was cute. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      ETA: Apollo. At least Jamie Bamber was cute. LOL
                      And he speaks French...

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                        I kept waiting for him to behave with a semblance of sense.
                        Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        Baltar... ugh. I kept waiting for him to die.
                        Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Baltar was just... I kinda liked him, and then I didn't, and then I did again. And then I met the actor and he's shorter than me. I met Gaius Baltar.
                        Well, it's probably just as well then that I have absolutely no idea who he is because I never watched the new BSG. We tried, Lord love us, we tried. Mr. SR and I were stuck in a small B&B in Nova Scotia over Canadian Thanksgiving with nothing to watch but BSG and reruns of the Simpsons…we tried…oh how we tried…but we just couldn't get into it. Same as with Universe.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I loved season 1 and 2, 3 was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring, and 4 rocked again. It quite literally went out with a bang!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky Family Saturday!

So, I'm Commander Adama (yay!) and I program the toasters (hmm).

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            Let me know if you need any help.
                            I suspect they may be sneaking back overnight to sabotage my work.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

You know I always thought "toasters" was a weird slurr for Cylons in the BSG verse. I think if I was from the 12 Colonies I'd be constantly having a problem with people always using it. I love toast. Why would I keep trying to be verbally conflating the noble toast making device with genocidal maniacs?

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I don't even know how they got to that nickname to begin with. Is it because they're made of metal? That seems rather dumb.

Comment

Working...
                                X