Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves*

Thank you for the birthday wishes. There is indeed a red velvet cake sitting on my counter!

Been a while since I've been here, but the Sparky love never dies.
    sigpic
    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
      *waves*

Thank you for the birthday wishes. There is indeed a red velvet cake sitting on my counter!

Glad you're still around. Happy belated birthday!
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

*waves*

Oh wow, that is such a funny coincidence about the cake!

And you betcha the Sparky love never dies! *hugs you*

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Hey Sparkies! Wow, between DST and Spring Break, time has flown right by! Not very excited about going back to work Monday, but glad that I can start biking. Bought a new one and got it decked out with lights, mirrors, and a very comfy seat.

If I get a little spare time, I'll share some of the video that I'm working on. Perhaps when it's longer than ten seconds. Have a good weekend in case I don't make it back on tomorrow!
        Oooh, have fun with the new bike!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*waves*

*glomps* My con buddy!! We haven't seen pkprd869 around lately either. Those were some good times. Watching him flirt with all the ladies was awesome.

And Joe's handsomeness.... and physical warmth...... Okay, sorry, I'm back.

Well, it was good when you finally got to the con after all your travel issues. I felt guilty that my travel was so smooth. Nice to see you around.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            And you betcha the Sparky love never dies! *hugs you*
            Word.

Oooh, have fun with the new bike!
            It's been awesome! I even went grocery shopping yesterday on it! Makes me get only what I need and no mas. LOL

But since the forecast for today was rain and thunderstorms, I decided I'd start biking to work tomorrow.

Comment

Top o'the mornin' to ye, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's been awesome! I even went grocery shopping yesterday on it! Makes me get only what I need and no mas. LOL

But since the forecast for today was rain and thunderstorms, I decided I'd start biking to work tomorrow.
              That'll do it!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Challenge #23 "Travel"

RodneyisGodney

Little Creek

A Supernatural fic

Close Quarters

[

DellRuby

dragongirl

missed the 'summer' challenge from a few weeks ago so decided to give that one a go

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #24

Every week, I get an entry from someone and it says "I'm so sorry this is so crappy" or "this is the best I could do" or something along those lines where they bash their own work. It is not just one person, it is several people and this makes me sad. I think everyone's artwork and fanfic is just wonderful!! And I am SO happy when people take the time to do something and enter the challenges! I wish everyone could just enjoy creating artwork and fanfic and like their own work. That is hard to do, I know I am even guilty of saying "ugh!" when I look at my own artwork.

Well, this week it is going to be different. This week, the challenge is............Make artwork or fanfic. Anything, everything, whatever. If you are stuck and need a push, then go here and do a challenge you missed, or one that you want to re-do.

Here's the first catch. DO NOT SIGN YOUR WORK. As I receive entries, I will post them as 'anonymous' and give everyone a chance to comment on them. Only one entry will be posted at a time, so everyone has a chance to be fawned over and see how much everyone loves your work. After that, the artist may choose to reveal themselves if they want.

The second catch.....when I post an entry....you have to comment. Be nice, be honest, say the things you would like to hear. Remember the Golden Rule.

Why is it anonymous at first? So you can comment on your own work as if it were someone else.

The point of this challenge? For you to stop bashing yourself over your artwork or fanfic, and to have happy feelings when you see how good your artwork/fanfic really is.
                  sigpic

Comment

Now, there's a challenge I'd love to participate in.

I'm curious what I would tell myself... though I'm afraid to ask. I know me too well. I'm a perfectionist so it's never good enough - and I'm a designer in real life.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Now, there's a challenge I'd love to participate in.

I'm curious what I would tell myself... though I'm afraid to ask. I know me too well. I'm a perfectionist so it's never good enough - and I'm a designer in real life.
                      so give it a try! I think we are all way too hard on ourselves, and maybe this will help us all to "back off".
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                        so give it a try! I think we are all way too hard on ourselves, and maybe this will help us all to "back off".
                        Maybe I'll get something in... ...anything to keep my head for taking a nosedive into my study books.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Maybe I'll get something in... ...anything to keep my head for taking a nosedive into my study books.
                          I am happy to provide a weekly distraction
                          sigpic

Comment

I like this challenge. I have some friends visiting this week, so if I have any spare time, I'll give it a shot.

On a Sparky sidenote, I've been listening to Michelle Branch on repeat for a few days. It's so annoying when I can see a vid in my mind's eye while I'm listening to the songs, but I lack the willpower to actually make it.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I like this challenge. I have some friends visiting this week, so if I have any spare time, I'll give it a shot.

On a Sparky sidenote, I've been listening to Michelle Branch on repeat for a few days. It's so annoying when I can see a vid in my mind's eye while I'm listening to the songs, but I lack the willpower to actually make it.
                              I hear you about the willpower thing. It is very frustrating to have a project in your head and it Just. Doesn't. Want. To. Get. On. The. Page. *tears hair out*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                I hear you about the willpower thing. It is very frustrating to have a project in your head and it Just. Doesn't. Want. To. Get. On. The. Page. *tears hair out*
                                I think I've been there for the last year it seems.
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X