• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    And cause a brainfreeze, I imagine...
    But that's half the fun!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    PINK FRUITY DRINKS! Those are my favorite.
    Yup!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    After a few days of below zero temps here in Ohio I'd call temps in the 20s balmy too.

You'll change your mind after you shovel enough snow.
    I'll be living on an island. They really don't get enough snow to stick around more than a day or two before it melts.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      I'll be living on an island. They really don't get enough snow to stick around more than a day or two before it melts.
      Wish that was the case here at the moment.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
        Glad that you'll be going back to work?
        Went back to work Monday.

The only place ice belongs is in a tall glass with a fruity drink and one of those pink umbrellas. Or an iced coffee, if you prefer. (I'm sure Elizabeth would be all over that.)
        Thanks. It's 8 o'clock at night, I'm all settled in at home, and now I want a Frappuccino.

Comment

It's 2:05 am and I need sleep...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey, Scary Kitty!

I'm done with one of the exams, that's a relief!
              Screw everything, tonight I'm gaming and drinking

P.S. the downpour outside sucks. I got soaked to the skin despite my umbrella >_>
              I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
                Hey, Scary Kitty!

P.S. the downpour outside sucks. I got soaked to the skin despite my umbrella >_>
                Good luck on exams.

It's raining here too with freezing rain early this morning. Mr. SR almost qualified for the Olympic figure skating team when he went out to get the paper. Luckily, he didn't fall down.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Good luck on exams.

It's raining here too with freezing rain early this morning. Mr. SR almost qualified for the Olympic figure skating team when he went out to get the paper. Luckily, he didn't fall down.
                  We got 2 inches of snow, here.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Good luck on exams.

Thank you so much!

Thank God everything is OK.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    We got 2 inches of snow, here.
                    Please, give us our snow back?

sigpic

Comment

We got about a foot of snow!
                      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Good luck on the rest of your exams, Varda.

I agree about the downpours. I got caught in one or two during college myself. I think it took nearly a day both times for my clothes to dry out.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hey, Scary Kitty!

Hope you did well on the one exam, and good luck with the rest!

For all the claims that it almost never rains in Southern California, I've gotten caught in rain plenty of times. There was one really nasty downpour I had to walk through while I was at USC, my umbrella and jeans were soaked through, and my rain parka was nearly black it was so wet. I was sooo glad I didn't have any more classes after that one so I could go back to my apartment and get dried off and warmed up!

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            Good luck on the rest of your exams, Varda.

I agree about the downpours. I got caught in one or two during college myself. I think it took nearly a day both times for my clothes to dry out.
                            Hey! How're the things?

And thank you <3

I got caught a lot of times and this even was rather OK... but not in the middle of January, you know

Scary Kitty,
                            I did well! Got an excellent mark ^^

Lucky you!

sigpic

Comment

Then you're better off than me, Varda, cause I have no doubt my mark for today's exam's going to abominable to say the least... I doubt I'll pass. Damn all that attempt at decent studying.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hope you did well on the one exam, and good luck with the rest!

For all the claims that it almost never rains in Southern California, I've gotten caught in rain plenty of times. There was one really nasty downpour I had to walk through while I was at USC, my umbrella and jeans were soaked through, and my rain parka was nearly black it was so wet. I was sooo glad I didn't have any more classes after that one so I could go back to my apartment and get dried off and warmed up!
                                Yikes! Well I'm gonna seem a little crazy, but here goes: a couple years ago, I used to work at a grocery store and we lived on the beach. Had this really cute little cottage we rented that was literally at a beach access. So after work, I'd come home and go walking in the rain on the beach. Cooled me down and helped wash my clothes. LOL I love walking in the rain. Just not when it's freezing cold.

Comment

Working...
                                X