No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say, the best part of this episode is the location. All the stuff with the river was pretty neat.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I wish we had seen more of this side of Teyla. It adds tons to her character.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Elizabeth knew. Franibeth said so. She might have mentioned it to John.
        Always wondered how she knew about it since according to the Legacy books Teyla and Kaanan only had a one time thing.

Psh, canon pawned them there big time.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          Now they notice that the Athosans are gone, and Teyla is devistated that she wasn't there, must be hard even if she would have been gone too.
          She would prefer to have been gone with them than being in this position of not knowing what happened to them.
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Elizabeth knew. Franibeth said so. She might have mentioned it to John.
            Hmm, maybe. Then again, you know, girls keep their secrets.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ewww, there are bugs at summer camp. And no indoor toilets. Ewwww.
              sigpic

Comment

Teyla is SO DONE with Keller's BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  Always wondered how she knew about it since according to the Legacy books Teyla and Kaanan only had a one time thing.

Psh, canon pawned them there big time.
                  Makes one wonder if those authors actually ever saw much of the show.
                  sigpic

Comment

Keller is driving me crazy.

"I'm no where near there yet when I think that I will die to be able to do anything other than curl up in a corner and whine"
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm suddenly reminded of the rope bridge scene from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

Comment

Makes one wonder if those authors actually ever saw much of the show.
                        They probably just saw what they wanted to see which they apparently think works but in RL doesn’t.
                        sigpic

Comment

Gee Keller, maybe if you scream a little louder the Bola Kai might hear you!

Comment

Why of course, she has to almost fall. Saw that coming.
                            sigpic

Comment

Why in the name of all that is holy did they stash the weapons so far away from where the people were you might actually need them? John could not have been behind this.
                              It might have been Carter's idea.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

This epsidoe reminds me of an old episode of Xena (the story line is pretty simillar in mant ways), only that one being better and creepier.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X