• Show
Clear All

Pretty Friday!!!

sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      Pretty Friday!!!

[IMG]http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/th_sgasparky.png[IMG]
      Aww!

I gotta find some more textures to play around with!

Comment

how is everyone today?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          how is everyone today?
          Tired and I have an exam tomorrow... not a good combo. BUT I did have a great vacation in the UK so all in all not bad.

If my exam should go bad, I'm just gonna blame it on the Witch of Wookye Hole.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Tired and I have an exam tomorrow... not a good combo. BUT I did have a great vacation in the UK so all in all not bad.

If my exam should go bad, I'm just gonna blame it on the Witch of Wookye Hole.
            the witch of what? lol.

Comment

The Witch of Wookye Hole, and our guide was all dressed up as a steampunk sort of Mad Hatter, and made of total awesomeness.

I especially liked it when he recalled the last time he told visitors about sea/cavemonsters to scare the kids, and a diver came up right that very moment out of the dark water. Wookye Hole is a renowned cave for divers. He described it like a big black Volkswagen Beetle emerging from the deep... He never told the story again, fearing he'd have another one of those events on his hands. It scared him good the first time round.

The only moment I feared for my heart was when we walked across a cavern that went down into oblivion and all that was between my feet and that black hole of nothingness was a grated iron walkpath -- "Don't look down! Don't look down! Oh shoot, I looked down..."
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The Witch of Wookye Hole, and our guide was all dressed up as a steampunk sort of Mad Hatter, and made of total awesomeness.

I especially liked it when he recalled the last time he told visitors about sea/cavemonsters to scare the kids, and a diver came up right that very moment out of the dark water. Wookye Hole is a renowned cave for divers. He described it like a big black Volkswagen Beetle emerging from the deep... He never told the story again, fearing he'd have another one of those events on his hands. It scared him good the first time round.

The only moment I feared for my heart was when we walked across a cavern that went down into oblivion and all that was between my feet and that black hole of nothingness was a grated iron walkpath -- "Don't look down! Don't look down! Oh shoot, I looked down..."
                i see. sounds a little whacky.

Comment

Pretty Friday!!!

Nicely done, Madness reigns.

I know that feeling ALL to well.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I got bored and did a really bad thing.

John's Trekkie outfit
                    Last edited by ShipperWriter; 15 November 2013, 05:48 PM.

Comment

*wibbles* Awww, that's so sweet!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...pscfd7cdd4.png
                      OMG. Do more bad things!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

OMG. Do more bad things!
                        You asked for it!

Elizabeth's Trekkie outfit

I'm now throwing around the idea that John and Elizabeth are closet, hard-core Trekkies and may have worn these outfits to a convention.

Yep, the fix bunnies arrived just on time.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

OMG. Do more bad things!
                          Joe F/John looks pretty dang cool in that trekkie uniform.

Comment

John's Trekkie outfit
                            Dang, he makes that look good.

You asked for it!

I'm now throwing around the idea that John and Elizabeth are closet, hard-core Trekkies and may have worn these outfits to a convention.

Okay, now wait just a minute. How come we don't get full-length John in his Trekkie outfit? Just sayin'.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              Joe F/John looks pretty dang cool in that trekkie uniform.
                              Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Dang, he makes that look good.

Okay, now wait just a minute. How come we don't get full-length John in his Trekkie outfit? Just sayin'.
                              Because, unfortunately, the picture of the uniform being modeled on a mannequin that I used for that ended at the knees. I didn't wanna force him to grow a pair of legs Extremis-style (using the cloning tool on GIMP to extend them).

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

You asked for it!

I like it! That is one hilarious headcanon!

Because, unfortunately, the picture of the uniform being modeled on a mannequin that I used for that ended at the knees. I didn't wanna force him to grow a pair of legs Extremis-style (using the cloning tool on GIMP to extend them).
                                Yeah, Sheppard going into lava-mode might be disturbing to some viewers...
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X