X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was some cheap ass FX.

Comment

Ruh oh! Ramming Speed!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And Caldwell is still missing. Does he need a magazine for his time in the head?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          It makes zero sense that an itty bitty Asgard can fit into the suits the same as McDanny.
          Moldable gel inserts in the suits?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And Caldwell is still missing. Does he need a magazine for his time in the head?
            Looks more like he needs War and Peace. Except John's still reading it.

Comment

Iron Man's HUD looks better than yours!

Comment

And another brilliant plan from John, so clever of him to have thought about opening a hyperspace window big enough for both ships!
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

It makes zero sense that an itty bitty Asgard can fit into the suits the same as McDanny.
                  Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Moldable gel inserts in the suits?
                  Danny said the suit adjusts to fit your body, but that doesn't make total sense unless other lifeforms use it besides the tiny guys.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Watching this makes me question people who actually wanted a season 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Danny said the suit adjusts to fit your body, but that doesn't make total sense unless other lifeforms use it besides the tiny guys.
                      The same suits showed up on Stargate Universe. The explanation we got was that they're Ancient design. The Renegade Asgard found theirs and started using them.

Comment

I hope somebody tells McDanny about John's brilliant plan.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          The same suits showed up on Stargate Universe. The explanation we got was that they're Ancient design. The Renegade Asgard found theirs and started using them.
                          Lazy writing.

Comment

I will try to find a can opener. Sometimes Mr. Woolsey can be really, really funny.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Yeah, right. Daniel doesn't ever die. For good, that is.

Comment

And John gets to shoot something. I know that makes him feel better.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X