Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      We skipped spring this year... rather fascinating. The weather just went from freezing cold to balmy summer weather. I was almost hoping we'd skip autumn too, but that's not happening sadly. I want snow, and I want it fast and in large quantities.
      i don't have winter XD... its like 24-27 degrees in my winter
      sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
        Not bad at all, thank you! Getting ready for a new week...
        And working on a translating of one fic. Yeah, I decided to improve my skills and try to work on sth...

Well, I hope you will have some time to walk around and enjoy yourself!
        I do too. It's one of the things I miss about working for the local paper. Around this time the high school soccer tournaments are going on and I'd get to drive down the Muskingum River to cover some of the games. It was always a really pretty drive.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

To my U.S. Sparkies

sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

There was a really awesome graphic from Tumblr and LJ that should be posted here. Unfortunately I'm at work so I can't do that right now. This is a reminder to myself to put it here later.

Comment

Soccer-time!

Belgium already place for the world championship in Brazil next year, but today is the last match to gain points in their group. Against Wales.

Go Red Devils!

I was going to say football, but that means something entirely different in your parts of the world.

There were Belgians spotted in Atlantis... so they should get their soccer-moment.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Soccer-time!

Belgium already place for the world championship in Brazil next year, but today is the last match to gain points in their group. Against Wales.

Go Red Devils!

I was going to say football, but that means something entirely different in your parts of the world.

There were Belgians spotted in Atlantis... so they should get their soccer-moment.
                      That's okay, FH. I knew what you were talking about.

Only problem is when you say Red Devils, I think of Manchester United first.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        Oh really, I didn't know.

Match ended with a draw, 1-1. They played okay, not their best.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          That's okay, FH. I knew what you were talking about.

The sheer amount of teams that have "Red Devils" as their nickname is considerable. It's also the name of the South Korean National team.
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                              The sheer amount of teams that have "Red Devils" as their nickname is considerable. It's also the name of the South Korean National team.
                              To counter that, down in North Carolina they have the Duke University Blue Devils.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                LOL! That's too cute!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                To counter that, down in North Carolina they have the Duke University Blue Devils.
                                And of course, there's the NHL's New Jersey Devils (hockey eh!); no mention of color in the name, but one of the team colors is red.

Comment

Working...
                                X