No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mel, I loved it - left (slightly insane) comment in the journal. Part two, please?

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    We all are going to get autographed copies of your first bestseller, right?
    Yeah! We totally should, just for, y'know, being here and all? Liking Sparky? Just 'cause?
    ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
    The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
      Sweet! I swear I'll get part III back to you soon. *sheepish*
      So YOU are the one holding up the process!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        So YOU are the one holding up the process!
        EEPS!!! *runs away*

Comment

EEPS!!! *runs away*
          No, no, no, we blame Hatch, who has me rewrite action scenes because the ones I write without his input suck.

And as for signed books, FP, well, I'd certainly owe it to many of you – but I've got to finish the bloody book first.
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
            No, no, no, we blame Hatch, who has me rewrite action scenes because the ones I write without his input suck.
            No they don't. They just tend to get my imagination going into overdrive.

a time to mourn

Comment

Some light-hearted AU fluff. This one is from Shermer High, which for those who don't know, is a high school AU where the Atlantis cast are part of the student body and the SG-1 characters are the staff.

Open Seasame by Kate 98.

I like this! I'm not usually a fan of AU stuff, but this is cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                And as promised: Part I of my latest Spygate endeavor, "Game On".
                Thank you Mel, 'cause I think you made my pirate muse come back. After reading this, I had Sparky pirate dreams last night, and now I want to write again! (Should I be disturbed that around 50% of my dreams center on TV shows or random people other than myself? That I [and the people I know] don't appear in half the dreams I have?)

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                  (Should I be disturbed that around 50% of my dreams center on TV shows or random people other than myself? That I [and the people I know] don't appear in half the dreams I have?)
                  I hope you shouldn't be disturbed because, uh, same here.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                    Thank you Mel, 'cause I think you made my pirate muse come back. After reading this, I had Sparky pirate dreams last night, and now I want to write again! (Should I be disturbed that around 50% of my dreams center on TV shows or random people other than myself? That I [and the people I know] don't appear in half the dreams I have?)
                    That news makes people very happy:

Can I provide you with a little more inspiration on that subject?

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                      Can I provide you with a little more inspiration on that subject?
                      OMG YAY!

Sorry, totally off topic. Done now.

(Also, when did I start using OMG? I never did before! Which of you corrupted me? C'mon, 'fess up!)

Comment

Ooo, La!fic AND Mel!fic

La, i loved it. Left a comment on LJ (mizz_magenta - yes, i finally got a LJ )

Off to read Spygate...

Comment

Did anyone see the Today show - around 8am? I was just leaving for work and went to turn off the TV as they panned the crowd. There was a woman holding a sign that said, "Hi Sparky!" Needless to say I had a good laugh and then wondered if it was someone on this list? LOL

Comment

Mel, that was fab! Please don't keep us waiting long for more! *begs*

Aw, now why can't Lizzie call John 'Honey' in Atlantis?

Vids are interupting my life! Every time i hear 'Suddenly I See' i think of Sparky....then i start thinking about Sparky and forget that i'm meant to be working

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                              Ooo, La!fic AND Mel!fic

La, i loved it. Left a comment on LJ (mizz_magenta - yes, i finally got a LJ )

Off to read Spygate...
                              <off topic>
                              Ooh! You got an LJ! Mind if I add ya?
                              </off topic>
                              "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                              My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                                <off topic>
                                Ooh! You got an LJ! Mind if I add ya?
                                </off topic>
                                Not at all

I just love this pic

Comment

Working...
                                X