Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ewww, that was disgusting.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Dusty, you need to work on your math skills.
      She really doesn’t know how to count.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Not good. There's another room.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Oh I just love those twee little Iratus bug seals on the doors... *snorts*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

There's more of them! Oh noes!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Beginning to wonder if the writers were Resident Evil fanboys.

Comment

Hey, we thought you two were seriously dead.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  Beginning to wonder if the writers were Resident Evil fanboys.
                  This bunch? I'd say it's a sure thing.

Comment

And John is still sporting the turtleneck. I'm telling you. He's hiding something.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh look, Carson's off again!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        And John is still sporting the turtleneck. I'm telling you. He's hiding something.
                        *snickers*

Comment

Maybe a hicky from Elizabeth. It'd be just like the writers to let him rescue her and not show or tell us.

Comment

Well that's it for me. I need a glass of wine...a big one.
                            sigpic

Comment

And thus ends another cracktastic post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us for the fun today, and be sure to tune in next week for more Wraith-driven insanity with The Queen! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Well that's it for me. I need a glass of wine...a big one.
                                I think I'm gonna need something stronger than wine...

Comment

Working...
                                X