Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    How much room does GIMP take up on a computer?
    About 390MB plus any textures, brushes, gradients.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    In that case get bored more often, Madness reigns.
    Bored, lonely, depressed, angry. TBH my art muse really isn't that fussy!
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      You're lucky. My fic muse is apparently very picky about when to come out and play.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        YouYahoo
        Sounds like something a cowboy would say chasing something in the wild west, especially when you say it 5 times really fast.

Falcon!! *Tackle hugs* Where have you been hiding?
        I needed a break from Sparky. And I wasn't hiding, I've been very active all over the forum, just not here.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

change is good - refreshes the soul
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
            Luck you.

My muse is so picky I never know when it will come out to play. For example, I was in my cousin's wedding today and figured something would "Spark" a plot bunny be it Sparky or Castle. However, all I could think about was how come I get paired up with the pretty bridesmaid that was already married.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I needed a break from Sparky. And I wasn't hiding, I've been very active all over the forum, just not here.
            That's understandable. They aren't your main pairing. Just stop in to say hi more often. I was starting to get concerned.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

That's understandable. They aren't your main pairing. Just stop in to say hi more often. I was starting to get concerned.
              I hadn't left GW altogether... I tried, but failed. Spend a lot of time down in the Virtual Water Cooler thread.

Comment

hehehe - we all have our "hangouts" - but you're right, it's difficult to leave GW - you've been here about the same as me (you joined May 28th, I was May 1st) however, (I don't recall if you were at the former site too - sorry) but some of us have really good friends here and have lots of interests in common.
                sigpic

Comment

i thought about leaving gateworld as well but as you can tell that didn't happen cause apparently this weekend i am a task force member and i own an ice cream truck.
                  Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 21 September 2013, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

You're lucky. My fic muse is apparently very picky about when to come out and play.
                    Yeah. Pretty much the only time my muse won't come out to play is when I'm happy and content (judging by the amount of art I'm doing at the moment that is definitely not my current state of mind )

Speaking of which :

sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      hehehe - we all have our "hangouts" - but you're right, it's difficult to leave GW - you've been here about the same as me (you joined May 28th, I was May 1st) however, (I don't recall if you were at the former site too - sorry) but some of us have really good friends here and have lots of interests in common.
                      I may have joined in May, but I didn't start actively posting until December of that same year I think. And no, I wasn't at the former site, I only discovered GW in May when I joined and then forgot about it until December.

Comment

I hadn't left GW altogether... I tried, but failed. Spend a lot of time down in the Virtual Water Cooler thread.
                        I've tried to leave too but some annoying people on Twitter something always brings me back. Glad to see you've rejoined us. Sparky is just the basis of the thread. We go in all kinds of directions around here.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

even December 2004 is a long time! We've all seen posters come and go. It's comforting to me, personally, to have some folks around that we've gotten to know as individuals.
                          sigpic

Comment

even December 2004 is a long time! We've all seen posters come and go. It's comforting to me, personally, to have some folks around that we've gotten to know as individuals.
                            Yeah, almost a decade... well, 9 years now, but 10 next year.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 5 hours to the Whispers post-a-thon!

Here's this week's College Football Round-up! Virginia Tech beat Marshall 29-21, Georgia beat Texas 45-21, USC beat Utah State 17-14, Air Force fell to Wyoming, 56-23, and Navy had another bye this week. Sheppard and Lorne are crying into their beer again...

Well, I'm glad you're still on GW even if you're not here at the Sparky thread. Just wouldn't be the same without you.

change is good - refreshes the soul
                              This is true.

And BTW, your new sig with Fluffy is hilarious!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              I've tried to leave too but some annoying people on Twitter something always brings me back. Glad to see you've rejoined us. Sparky is just the basis of the thread. We go in all kinds of directions around here.
                              Also very true. Gotta keep it fresh and lively.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 5 hours to the Whispers post-a-thon!

Here's this week's College Football Round-up! Virginia Tech beat Marshall 29-21, Georgia beat Texas 45-21, USC beat Utah State 17-14, Air Force fell to Wyoming, 56-23, and Navy had another bye this week. Sheppard and Lorne are crying into their beer again...
                                Yeah, we won a squeaker in 3rd OT. Last night was the Air Force Ball, BTW. Plot bunny, anyone? My first date with Mr. SR was to the Marine Corps Ball. I won't say what year, but most of you weren't born yet.
                                Last edited by Southern Red; 22 September 2013, 11:38 AM. Reason: OMG, I did not do that.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X